Immingham dock, dockside?

Gotta pick a trailer up from immingham dock, been told it’s at a place called dockside?
It’s a lkw trailer but apparently it’s gonna be with dfds. Never been on the docks so any help will be greatly received
Thanks

Go onto docks past ■■■■■■ take second exit from traffic island over flyover turn right at next island and it’s on the left after about half a mile.

Hey thanks for the reply, I’m sorry It went straight over my head
Could you explain it again?
Sorry to bother ya I’m not taking the Michael.

Young_AL:
Hey thanks for the reply, I’m sorry It went straight over my head
Could you explain it again?
Sorry to bother ya I’m not taking the Michael.

No it’s me that’s sorry,it doesn’t help that my iPad changed security to ■■■■■■.
Ok, go onto Immingham docks.as you pass the security there is a traffic island.
Do not go straight on that takes you to the riverside terminal.
Take the second exit which takes you over a bridge.
Once over the bridge you come to another island.
Turn right.(third exit) the dockside terminal is about half a mile on the left.
I am also collecting a Walters trailer from there in the morning.
Make sure you check for damage and get a damage report at the out gate. :blush:

Go past the refineries on the A160. At the first roundabout take first (road) exit, under the bridge.
At the roundabout where the dock entrance is take the 3rd exit. You will go over a bridge. Drop down to next roundabout and take 3rd exit.
Dockside entrance is about 500 metres along that road on the left hand side. Turn in and stop at barrier. Get out and tell gateman what you need and tell him its your first time. He will help you out, they’re generally a decent bunch there.

Sorry Roadranger, obviously we were posting at the same time. :slight_smile:

I’m going there tomorrow to, have no idea where I’m going of where I’m meant to be going but got release numbers for two 85 tonne fork trucks so will use directions for the security and get my bearings from them thanks.

Cheers guys very helpful thank you both

with dockside, don’t be tempted to go through the fast lane if your taking anything out, as for finding the trailer.
once at the gate house, you’ll get a lane and bay number, i.e. lane 35 bay 6. turn left out of the gate house, continune about 200mtrs, past the containers. watch out as container lifter’s do cross and you don’t want them doing an emergency stop. also watch out for tug’s flying about.
your trailer will be on the left or right, the lane number’s are on the floor, the bay number’s are on the front of the bay. the trailer won’t have the park button appled.

before you go, have you got a winding handle?

philgor:
with dockside, don’t be tempted to go through the fast lane if your taking anything out, as for finding the trailer.
once at the gate house, you’ll get a lane and bay number, i.e. lane 35 bay 6. turn left out of the gate house, continune about 200mtrs, past the containers. watch out as container lifter’s do cross and you don’t want them doing an emergency stop. also watch out for tug’s flying about.
your trailer will be on the left or right, the lane number’s are on the floor, the bay number’s are on the front of the bay. the trailer won’t have the park button appled.

before you go, have you got a winding handle?

Now I don’t want an argument,but, one or two things you have got wrong here.
1: you can go through the fast lane if you are taking anything out,what other reason would you be going in but obviously you need to be empty to use the fast lane.
2. You will not be given a bay number and the lane number you are given is not always accurate.
All other advise is accurate :grimacing:
Oh yes, not blindingly obvious to everyone you will need palm couplings.

LKW ?
could be suffixed by Walters or Augustin

Yeah I have a winding handle and palm couplings

Young_AL:
Yeah I have a winding handle and palm couplings

DON’T FORGET A BOLT THAT FITS! :sunglasses: the winding handle too :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: