Immigrants smuggled OUT of UK

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31871532

Truckers have got to be involved in this one.

Radar19:
Truckers have got to be involved in this one.

Yes we all should get on the band wagon!!! :wink: :wink:

Bit late to start worrying this (nobody responsible gives a toss its only an issue cos we have an election in May and they’re panicking about UKIP), the country’s going under due to unlimited and unchecked immigration, the real crisis that will come hasn’t even started yet, your children and their children will be the ones to pay when it all kicks off.

Read the story…Illegal immigrants leave the UK to evade deportation by the authorities here, but some are being smuggled back in to the UK after being registered as asylum seekers in Italy, so this issue isn’t going away

shame they don’t stay out of the uk

I posted here last year about having to go through the x ray machine before boarding the freight train. I also retold what the UKBA official told me when I questioned it but someone vehemently protested it on here and said it doesn’t happen. Obviously the report must be wrong then eh?

Two home sick Poles stole a rowing boat and tried to row across to France the other day but got picked up by the RNLI

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … alais.html

We could always give them a hand to leave as well of course… :smiling_imp:

I got stopped and the truck xrayed going over to france on the train just before christmas. Had a chat with the lad doing the scanning whilst waiting and said do they ever catch people, he showed me the pics of xrays on the wall of people crammed into vehicles trying to get smuggled back over. when I asked why he said a lot of the time its to avoid jail time, normally immigrants who are wanted for some crimes or something, sometimes english people trying to escape the plod too.

just shown my mrs this and she is Bulgarian she laughed, but did make a comment.
“regardless of where you come from, if you break the law in this country they should be arrested and deported back to your home country”, then banded from returning to the uk for life.
which I think is a bloody good idea!!

wildfire:
just shown my mrs this and she is Bulgarian she laughed, but did make a comment.
“regardless of where you come from, if you break the law in this country they should be arrested and deported back to your home country”, then banded from returning to the uk for life.
which I think is a bloody good idea!!

Hope the wife stays within the law then kid! :wink:

the maoster:
I posted here last year about having to go through the x ray machine before boarding the freight train. I also retold what the UKBA official told me when I questioned it but someone vehemently protested it on here and said it doesn’t happen. Obviously the report must be wrong then eh?

I thought about that and remember putting my two pen neath worth in when I heard this on the news this morning!
I just can’t remember who it was wouldn’t believe it.
Maybe you should send him a pm moaster!

You’re spot on right Kindle, problem is that I can’t be arsed to trawl through my old posts to find that particular argument, so I’ll just maintain the moral highground. It’s only internetworld anyway innit?

Good on him / them. Should be a few hard boys hanging around to dish it out a lot more. Now I’ll sit waiting for a certain mod’ to tell me to keep my nose out cos I’m expat. :wink: