Immigrants. Mannkensvere services

Hi guys n gals. Don’t forget they are still about. The services on the corridor towards verne If your trailer ain’t locked they will be in by the time you had a pee.
They are also still lurking around the bp garage nearer calais.
So keep your trailer locked n your eyes open.

They will glue the seal back together after breaking it to load their human cargo and babies.
Watch the trailer roof.They have been known to jump off bridges when the truck is moving and get in the trailer that way.
Cab roof behind the spoiler or air kit.
Under the axles holding on with rope.
If stopping the night face the other way and take off labels on the load that say UK adresses on the pallets.
Get some false addresses printed up but but the correct labels on for the Ukba controls.

3 of us stopped in mannkensvere last weds for 30mins to check load & grab a coffee. …didn’t see any about but we were keeping em peeled :smiley::grin::grin:
Plenty round jabbeke recently :frowning::(:frowning:

I went out with the boss in his car the other week to Venlo to pick my new unit up and as we came off the train and headed along the corridor, there were about 40 just walking along the side of the motorway towards Dunkerque! I tried to get the boss to run a few over

they are getting further away from Calais to try there luck seen about 30 on the services between lille and Dunkirk early hours of the morning,last week on the layby towards Dunkirk at gistel a English van was dropping them of again early hours of the morning there seems to be more and more just lately

TheBear:
I went out with the boss in his car the other week to Venlo to pick my new unit up and as we came off the train and headed along the corridor, there were about 40 just walking along the side of the motorway towards Dunkerque! I tried to get the boss to run a few over

Perhaps they were going back for a holiday :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s when your driver tizer bottle comes in handy ? you can pretend to be bomber command and see them scatter when you drop it out the window on the motorway, don’t forget to hum the dam buster tune as you do it though…

4aaaa4dd:
that’s when your driver tizer bottle comes in handy ? you can pretend to be bomber command and see them scatter when you drop it out the window on the motorway, don’t forget to hum the dam buster tune as you do it though…

How many points do you get for a direct hit??

There are places that are safe off the corridor but some reasons some drivers are to frightened to venture to far from the services.

I find it a bit like drivers that park in the laybys on the A1 and moan about fuel thefts.

Around M1 Toddington, 20 illegals have been caught in last two days. We have not had a problem with illegals for months so not sure why suddenly it’s starting again. Perhaps a new gang working?

I was pulled by the Gendarme at the last Peage on the A26 running North last year.
On the ramp carrier under the trailer were 5 guys. Gendarmes led them away put them through the gate in the fence and then came back and just waved me off to carry on.
Considering the last place I had stopped was south of Reims for fuel, they hade been under there for 3 hours.
You really have to want to get some where to travel lying on a ramp carrier in the rain!

I blame the useless French authorities.

Saw some walking up the hill coming out of boulogne last week. Must be trying down the fish market there.

Thetaff2:

4aaaa4dd:

How many points do you get for a direct hit??

In the film they shouted “■■■■■■■■ :laughing:
(Who was Guy Gibson’s dog)

march 2008 i had parked up at station baie de somme services on the A16 coming from beauvais and had a look in the back the next morning… nobody there, then through customs and border control at calais, parked up in the lanes waiting for p&o and along come the french douanes with the old carbon dioxide checker and suprise suprise, theres 6 vietnamese in the back looking to invest in the UK setting up there own chinese takeaway. only problem is they want to fasttrack there emmigration on the back of my trailer !!

needless to say i never got a penny for my ignorance in the export of live animals but they charged me more than it costs to pay for the ferry thereselves ( £250 per person)