Immigrants in trailer

Serious question. In our depot 250 miles from Dover a German trailer was opened and about 12 illegal immigrants got out. Police called etc.
My question is what would of happened to them?

Handed over to Border Agency/Immigration, placed in detention centre you’d hope but more likely released on a promise they report to a police station every day.

Conor:
Handed over to Border Agency/Immigration, placed in detention centre you’d hope but more likely released on a promise they report to a police station every day.

Which of course they will.

Not to bothered about what happens to them,what about the driver. If heis British thats £2,000 per head,is he looking for a pay day loan now?How about the load have they urinated and defecated all over it?or does that come out of his insurance ?

You misunderstand me I’m not a bleeding heart liberal just wondered where they go etc.

LASHHGV:
You misunderstand me I’m not a bleeding heart liberal just wondered where they go etc.

Sadly not headfirst into a woodchipper.

Conor. is probably right, get a ticking off then told to turn up to a police station every day, which they then don’t do and disappear only to re-emerge as a Stobart driver some weeks down the line.

A.

LASHHGV:
Serious question. In our depot 250 miles from Dover a German trailer was opened and about 12 illegal immigrants got out. Police called etc.
My question is what would of happened to them?

New leather jacket & Mobile Phone, and you’re getting the bill.

Adonis.:

LASHHGV:

Conor. is probably right, get a ticking off then told to turn up to a police station every day, which they then don’t do and disappear only to re-emerge as a Stobart driver some weeks down the line.

A.

:smiley:

Probly got a 3 bedroom council house each by now.

Jack Richards take care of them.

When our 18 emerged from the trailer, an interpreter and a minibus arrived within an hour.

We never got hit with a fine and it’ll be a year in October. Got a debt recovery thing from Clackett Lane for not getting parking :laughing: . Can’t think why it didn’t occur to the lads as they got into the third hour of police questioning :wink:

A mini bus can only seat 16 people what happened to the rest of them, I hope that they didnt stow a way they do that sort of thing you know.

Bus then, some sort of passenger carrying vehicle. The trailer wasn’t opened till the police landed.

Adonis.:

LASHHGV:

A.

Don’t be daft… feet first. :smiling_imp: