Immigrant Car Washers

These annoy the hell out of me in car parks. Get out of my car, trying to put my son in his buggy and I get the grunt of “you wan car wash?”
£5 for an illegal immigrant to splash dirty water on and then scratch my car? No thanks.
I’ve noticed the ones in multi stories that “valet” cars to the sound of drum n base music: Who in their right mind hands over their car keys (usually high end motors too) to some chain smoking scruff bag they’ve just met?
Can’t see the insurance paying out when the car/contents vanish…

Muckaway:
Who in their right mind hands over their car keys (usually high end motors too) to some chain smoking scruff bag they’ve just met?

Company car drivers that don’t really care because I certainly wouldn’t.

crease me big time, dont get me wrong my local iraqi joe daki car wash do a cracking job of my car, butthe guys here cut there wellys down to ankle bone lentgh and look rate plebs

Those drive in hand wash ones done by mainly Poles are pretty good and quick. It’s the dodgy ones in Sainsburys that get my goat.

Muckaway:
Those drive in hand wash ones done by mainly Poles are pretty good and quick. It’s the dodgy ones in Sainsburys that get my goat.

We have a great one in Derby staffed by Iraqis and Russians.The boss is not much good at washing cars, he only has one arm, but you wouldn’t want to cross him, he would crush you with the other one. He is one big bloke :stuck_out_tongue:

Why dont they get proper jobs we are right short of lorry drivers, someone should tell them.

alamcculloch:
Why dont they get proper jobs we are right short of lorry drivers, someone should tell them.

More to the point, why are Iraqis here? When did they join the EU?

Muckaway:

alamcculloch:

More to the point, why are Iraqis here? When did they join the EU?

Political Asylum, one was caught nicking Saddams statue and they chopped his arm off :laughing:

The boss is armless enough :wink:

the ones at local tescos refused refused to clean my dads transit connect due to it too filthy alsoim working as a valeter at the moment so these morons got no chance of washing my cars :slight_smile:

There are hand car wash places springing up everywhere these days,other than the supermarket car parks.
I prefer to have my vehicles hand washed.Haven’t put one through a car wash for over 20 years.

Wheel nut
This same guy started out as a window cleaner but he had to employ someone to wring his shammy out.
Cliff

Wheel Nut:

Muckaway:

We have a great one in Derby staffed by Iraqis and Russians.The boss is not much good at washing cars, he only has one arm, but you wouldn’t want to cross him, he would crush you with the other one. He is one big bloke :stuck_out_tongue: