Imfo need please

Hi haven’t been on here for ages, can anyone tell me what a drivers abstract is and how I get one as im looking at going over to Canada and the company I applied to is asking for one & I thought asking the lads who have gone over would know. Any help is gratefully received
Mick

Speak to the dvla it costs about 5 quid. It lists your complete driving history. Test pass dates and all convictions you have ever had.

Hi all , am thinking about going to Canada to work and live , advice and comunication to a british expat would be very greatful. cheers Daryn.

Your best bet is read all the other posts on this site there are plenty on. It all depends what you want if its to make your fortune this is not the place particularly in the Maritimes. The life style is good houses are reasonable. For six months it is great here the other six months not so good.
There are jobs here but the pay is not good mostly paid by mile (usually computer mile). I came here to semi retire I had my PR (perment residency) before I came as my wife is Canadian. So I did not do the LMO route.
Best advice DO YOUR HOMEWORK get every piece of advice you can.

Ford5000:
Your best bet is read all the other posts on this site there are plenty on. It all depends what you want if its to make your fortune this is not the place particularly in the Maritimes. The life style is good houses are reasonable. For six months it is great here the other six months not so good.
There are jobs here but the pay is not good mostly paid by mile (usually computer mile). I came here to semi retire I had my PR (perment residency) before I came as my wife is Canadian. So I did not do the LMO route.

+1 choose your area to live and company very wisely lol

taffytrucker:

Ford5000:

+1 choose your area to live and company very wisely lol

Very true!!!

Ford5000:

+1