I'm starting to get these silly o'clock starts

didn’t like them one bit until today , planner rings up and says can you get back tomorrow :question: yea think so , well ring me if it looks like you can’t , ok but I can only get back to yard , ok , but ring if your struggling , ok .
start midnight , 10 mins from place , tip / load 2 hrs , 5 1/2 + 45 run back , 1/2 hr sort out truck , key will be going in house door at 9 am on a Friday :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: .
anyway showered and off to bed :smiley:

Any chance of having that in English please thankyou.

So you start and 10 minutes away you tip/load and then it takes 5 and a half hours to cover what took you 10 minutes.

Did you post another ■■■■■ story about brake checking a wagon while in your car?

dozy:
…key will be going in house door at 9 am on a Friday…

Talk about jinxing yourself. You’ll be kipping in your wagon on Friday afternoon because the planner will ask you to do something and you will bend over and do it.

will there never be an end to this utter pish.
looks like its just setting things up nicely for the normal friday finish drivvle.
…ta

dozy:
didn’t like them one bit until today , planner rings up and says can you get back tomorrow :question: yea think so , well ring me if it looks like you can’t , ok but I can only get back to yard , ok , but ring if your struggling , ok .
start midnight , 10 mins from place , tip / load 2 hrs , 5 1/2 + 45 run back , 1/2 hr sort out truck , key will be going in house door at 9 am on a Friday :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: .
anyway showered and off to bed :smiley:

That explains it your planner needs you to work Saturday washing your truck. :laughing:

Key will be in the door by 9am and you still spend your entire Friday either in bed, or pecking like a chicken whilst sat on sofa

dieseldog999:
looks like its just setting things up nicely for the normal friday finish drivvle.
…ta

So if you know this, why are you reading and more to the point, why are you adding content to it? You are drawn into it, admit it.

If you want to attack the post feel free to do so, if you want to constantly attack and be abusive to other members feel free to find another forum to post in.

Adonis.:

If you want to attack the post feel free to do so, if you want to constantly attack and be abusive to other members feel free to find another forum to post in.

Why give them the choice

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:
…ta

So if you know this, why are you reading and more to the point, why are you adding content to it? You are drawn into it, admit it.

Shut up “fridge man”, go back to your hay bales, Why can’t DD place a comment

FFS YOU and the DOCTOR, just always come on here with your PISH

Adonis.:

Much easier to edit posts than get control of the amount of trolling sock puppets polluting your forum.

:unamused:

A.

Ha ha, Dozy’s a genius troll (or is he a troll?)