Im looking for a job

Hgv class one driver looking for a job tramping away all week or euro away as many weeks as needed 28 years old with clean driving licence have done containers curtains , fridges , tilts and eurolinners driving since i was 21 passed class 2 on 02/08/05 passed class one 22/08/06 uk and some euro been to italy and france . any one knows of or has a job for me feel free to pm me or if you have my phone number you can ring me .

Not working for Cpt spanky anymore then??

Richard long transport, away for weeks at a time, go as far a field as Russia

cheers guys yes looks like im off soon :frowning:

lug84:
cheers guys yes looks like im off soon :frowning:

Which :grimacing: one ov you has spat the dummy out then :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Both of you want your heads banging toghether we all thought Lug you was spankys new wife :grimacing: :grimacing: but the bets are still on which one of you 2 takes the nightly roggering :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: maybe one of you may spill the beans who takes it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

im no ones wife im to ugly for that :wink: :laughing:

Hope you find one soon lug, saying that with your experience you will walk into one. Good Luck

mickyblue:
Hope you find one soon lug, saying that with your experience you will walk into run. Good Luck

Lol, doesn’t work like that anymore micky unfortunately.

The job has got to exist in the 1st place, then the T’s and C’s have to be ok, no point in walking into a job paying £6.20 / hr or with an ‘accident waiver agreement’ etc.

The good jobs are mostly ■■■■■■■, people aren’t moving on because there’s nothing better around the corner, old folks are carrying on driving because their pension is crap and the cost of living is silly expensive, firms are shutting down, so the only jobs that appear are ■■■■■ to be blunt.

Wrong forum much ?

JJ192:
Wrong forum much ?

It’s the most populated, anyway, half the posts in the other forum are in the wrong one, you’ll see it’s for advertising jobs, not advertising yourself for a job :wink:

waynedl:

mickyblue:
Hope you find one soon lug, saying that with your experience you will walk into run. Good Luck

Lol, doesn’t work like that anymore micky unfortunately.

The job has got to exist in the 1st place, then the T’s and C’s have to be ok, no point in walking into a job paying £6.20 / hr or with an ‘accident waiver agreement’ etc.

The good jobs are mostly ■■■■■■■, people aren’t moving on because there’s nothing better around the corner, old folks are carrying on driving because their pension is crap and the cost of living is silly expensive, firms are shutting down, so the only jobs that appear are [zb] to be blunt.

I think you missed what i was getting at, and i am fully aware about the job front.

What i have noticed though is that some companies that i have approached for a job i get this response “No jobs going here and to be honest the drivers we have at the moment have been here for years, and it is very unlikely we be looking for new drivers”

your experience you will walk into run

I have just noticed that it should say one nor run. Talking to the wife at the time about going for a run :smiley: