I'm famous !

Next time you’re at Wolverhampton truck stop, have a look at both sides of the door of shower cubicle no. 2 :astonished: .

:confused: :confused:

Rob K:
Next time you’re at Wolverhampton truck stop

Being as how I will never be there, not in this lifetime anyway, could you not just give the details? The suspense is killing me. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll bet he’s put the wrong phone No. down… :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
Next time you’re at Wolverhampton truck stop

Being as how I will never be there, not in this lifetime anyway, could you not just give the details? The suspense is killing me. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Well considering that the writing was made by a TruckNet member/reader, shall we wait to see who comes forward and owns up to it eh :question: .

Is there enough space on the forum…?

How many 'phone calls have you been getting :laughing: . BTW, I run down south, so it was nowt to do with me. Famous mean notorious :laughing:.

How you do that■■? Change your post like that■■? Well cool! :smiling_imp:

was that you at junction 10 of the m6 at about dinner time on wednesday rob :question:

if so eyeball

jon

As i cant drive a wagon it wasnt me!! Have done a diary for this week Rob? I really enjoy them as im only 16 and into the whole truck thing, its cool to see where people go in the week! The pics make it extra good! :smiley:

Cheers
Jacko123

:open_mouth: Infamous more like. :laughing:

Rob,

Am I missing the point here or are you bragging about writing your name/number on the shower wall?? What’s that all about?? Are you selling your arse or something?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: : :laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:
What’s that all about?? Are you selling your arse or something?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I do like a person who doesn’t beat around the bush and gets straight to the point. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

marcustandy:
Rob,

Am I missing the point here or are you bragging about writing your name/number on the shower wall?? What’s that all about?? Are you selling your arse or something?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: : :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: My number isn’t there, just some writing about me apparently. I’ve never been to Wolverhampton truck stop so it definitely wasn’t me that put it up :open_mouth: .

Sure is a strange way to advertise your services! :smiley:

TC:
Sure is a strange way to advertise your services! :smiley:

i wonder if this is robs way of coming out! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

come on you can tell us… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it this really somthing you want to advertsie on the web rob

The writing is nothing along those lines Alix, Terry, Eric, Neil, Marcus. :unamused:

Rob K:
The writing is nothing along those lines Alix, Terry, Eric, Neil, Marcus. :unamused:

Ah, OK I’ll cancel the blue dashboard lights I had ordered for you. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Ah, OK I’ll cancel the blue dashboard lights I had ordered for you. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

fpmsl… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No blue dashboard lights, look :

And no, I don’t require any either :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .