I'm back!!

I used to post on here about 12 months ago, but after a post that the whiter than white people on here didn’t like I’ve kept quiet and just read away from the back seat, that was when i used to drive this for those that remember…

Well anyway im back, and moved jobs in november and I’m now in this…

I’m loading out of hilton in the morning then heading down to gatwick, quite easy to spot to if ya see us give us a wave!

I’m also after some of them chrome strips with the led’s in for the back of the wind deflectors, if anyone knows where to get them for these merc’s then let me know please, I can’t find them anywhere, cheers.

Welcome back to the Madhouse…

there i said it before Rog… :smiley: :smiley:

wonder how many will beat him to it…■■

nice truck BTW

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Just to stir it up a bit…any chance of a link to the post that caused the trouble? :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Nice truck. Way better than that poxy FM :smiley:

Nah let’s not stir it up again, ya never know the ‘bigger boys’ might let me back in again! ha!

There’s nothing wrong with that fm, had many a happy mile in that, saying that i think i only managed about 6 mile all last winter!

Nice looking motor, should be easy to spot you out on the road! Euroline have a smart fleet.

With regards to your question about the wind deflector lights, these might be of some help.

http://www.spot-on-bars.com/truckbars_detail.php?cat=43

Cheers pal, I’ll get pricing!

the lights have doubled the value of your truck! rather drive the fm!

Ooohh theres always one smart ■■■! haha! :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

A truck just like yours passed me like I was stood still last week (I think) on the M62.
F.M how I laughed when he got pulled by the vostapo at wakefield. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah she goes alright when ya get her rolling.

Quite possibly have been me, the swines had me friday!

tashlad666:
Yeah she goes alright when ya get her rolling.

Quite possibly have been me, the swines had me friday!

MY memory is poor.
It probably was friday. Nice looking truck!!!

Welcome back,

Nice looking actros! :smiley:

Had me in but everything legal and above board, as ever!