im back

its been a while since my last post so i thought i would get back up here, well those of you that were reading my posts before i dissapered will have a vague idea of my situation a few months back, get a job or get out! anyway i came to wales to work on an lng construction site pay is £1k a week this caused a few problems with the misses, she came home on her birthday in febuarary and went out for a few drinks with her friends to not come home that evening, i since found out that she spent the night with the bouncer from the pub :open_mouth: so a big kick in the arse for 5 years of being a nice kind caring and loving guy that put her on her career steps with a well known chef. anyway bills are paid off now theres some money in my bank account finaly, this job is coming to an end at the end of this month, shame but it has been a fantastic help, and now i have the freedom to go anywhere the work is :smiley:

Welcome back mate. At least you werent married, before you found out she had been knocking boots with some ■■■■■■ else!

welcome back and i do remember your situation very well and im glad you finally took everybodys advice. it seems like she learnt a few tricks of her boss then cos he cant keep it too himself either. :laughing: .

glad your back home with some money in your pocket now and good luck with the job search.

Hi Kemaro, nice to have you back and well done for sorting your finances out. :smiley:

It seems that you made the right decision about your former lady :frowning: but keep on being:

kemaro:
a nice kind caring and loving guy

as there’ll be a lovely lass out there who will appreciate your kind heart and will reciprocate your feelings.

kemaro:
i have the freedom to go anywhere the work is

When you find out where that is, please would you give the rest of us dirctions! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Let us know how you get on

Welcome back Kemaro :smiley: , it sounds like it has worked out for you really well.
You have at last realised what she was really like, if she would of loved you months ago then she would of stuck by you. It sounded like you did O.K. about finding a great job and now you have got the chance to go out and have a great life.
Good luck mate. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: