I'm back

Maybe you should ditch AOL altogether :smiling_imp: , surely it costs far too much, and how often do you need to use the extras :question: anyway? I think that all the extras are available, free of charge, on the net or in mags’, though you do have to look for them :wink: .

I use another ISP which costs less than 1p per minute, off peak. As I am now home a lot more, I am going to change to the flat rate monthly charge (£15 a month). :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well see if we can get you your moneys worth now that youre a moderator, Simon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

I gave up AOL when I was told of the little extras that come with the installation CD. When you sign on and install the CD you end up with spyware progs that tell them what you are doing when you are logged onto the internet. There are programmes such as Internet Cleanup which can be bought cheaply which clean up spyware, and also kill your internet history after every visit.

Lorraine…

Many apologies if you’ve e-mailed me and had no reply. I’m away up the road Monday/Sunday through Friday and whilst my mail is checked for me during the week, it’s generally Saturday morning before I’m awake and sober enough to see to it! :unamused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve been rescued from our Hull yard by Vanessa tonight, but manners forbid me from hitting my mailbox very hard…but I promise I’ll get to it at the end of the week - although by the look of things your problem has already been solved… :wink:

Hi everyone,

Just call me dozy or something, but I have been trying to post replies to some topics since Saturday, and nothing has happened. I even tried to send Lucy an email to see what I was doing wrong. Again nothing happened. I have now sussed the problem out. I was using AOL, so obviously there are some problems accessing with AOL. But hopefully I will remenber to change over to explorer.

Nice to see you all

Lorianne a.k.a. abie :smiley: :smiley: