I'm back to study for my hgv

Well after a tough year with moving then losing my job I’m back working and saved up to do my c test and c+e :slight_smile:. What I want to know is do I do my mod 2 after my theory or once I passed my test

You can do your Mod 2 at any point once you hold your provisional licence. Some folks do all 3 theory tests on or around the same day. I would suggest doing it earlier rather than later otherwise you could end up holding a licence you cant use.

Please make sure you visit your chosen trainer before booking, the only exception is to book on rock solid recommendation. This way you will avoid the brokers.

Fire away with any more questions, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi peter thanks for that. So going to do my theory and mod 2 first. I have a training school in mind that has a good name for themselves where I live

I have a training school in mind that has a good name for themselves where I live

Go for an assessment to satisfy yourself. Then go for another to compare. Not all trucks/trainers are the same.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve done all 3 theory tests to get them out of the way. Hoping to get my training and test done in November and my c+e in the new year.

Thanks for the advice guys will get the theory and mod 2 done altogether :smiley:

I’ve done all 3 theory tests to get them out of the way. Hoping to get my training and test done in November and my c+e in the new year

Just a thought: if you’ve selected your trainer it’s probably a good idea to book early and secure your training at current prices. Between now and the new year you may well cop for a price increase which you might be able to avoid.

As always, visit your trainer and have a couple of assessments. The only exception is booking on rock solid recommendation.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing: