Illnesses after covid jabs

the maoster:

Juddian:
See they’ve got the knives out for Andrew Bridgen, mustn’t tell the truth old boy whip withdrawn.

That raised a wry smile when I heard it only radio earlier.

I wonder if even the staunchest supporters are experiencing a little niggling voice in their heads now? Problem being that the most vocal also had the most invested so they’ll ignore the voice.

Which leaves the question are the most financially heavily invested in the scam also the most jabbed ( mRNA not saline placebo ) ?.
Or was the experimental gene therapy and/or cull shots only meant for the peasants ?.

youtu.be/B3_bqcvDxvI

youtube.com/watch?v=LD2lhNnlDbQ

Andrew Bridgen not bending over and taking it dry, good for him.

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD2lhNnlDbQ

How refreshing! An MP with the courage of his/her convictions doing the very thing that they were elected to, which is to honestly and fully represent their constituents. It’ll never catch on though :imp: :imp: :imp:

Juddian:

Bearing in mind how and exactly where the whole debacle and resulting narrative originated.No one should be surprised at what has all too predictably transpired since.

Juddian:

Bearing in mind how and exactly where the whole debacle and resulting narrative originated.No one should be surprised at what has all too predictably transpired since.

the maoster:

Juddian:

How refreshing! An MP with the courage of his/her convictions doing the very thing that they were elected to, which is to honestly and fully represent their constituents. It’ll never catch on though :imp: :imp: :imp:

Along that theme, another MP who hasn’t endeared himself to the front bench multi millionaires (on either side), one Sir Desmond Swayne, can be seen here recently at the Oxford Union debating a motion of no confidence in the Govt…yes of course he makes some political points but his criticism of the opposition as not only failing in its duty to oppose but if anything demanding ever more draconian measures over the recent years…its well worth a watch whatever your politics because old Sir Desmond usually is worth the time of day…which is more than can be said for 95% of the buggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zs0JatSs5Qg

I hear today that the latest plan to tackle the unprecedented number of deaths from heart attacks in otherwise healthy adults is to dish out statins like smarties to anyone who asks for them! Apparently all these deaths are happening solely because statins weren’t being prescribed during lockdown. Hmmmmmm.

the maoster:
I hear today that the latest plan to tackle the unprecedented number of deaths from heart attacks in otherwise healthy adults is to dish out statins like smarties to anyone who asks for them! Apparently all these deaths are happening solely because statins weren’t being prescribed during lockdown. Hmmmmmm.

So lockdowns and questionable gene therapy and medication foisted on a gullible public.
All ultimately originating from a narrative and pretext provided by the CCP.

Carryfast:
So lockdowns and questionable gene therapy and medication foisted on a gullible public.

I think it’s a bit harsh to call the public gullible. I think that after being bombarded relentlessly by the biggest propaganda campaign ever seen in human history most people genuinely believed that the vaccine was the only hope for returning to normality. I do not blame one bit anyone who submitted to it.

As for the CCP I have no idea if it was an orchestrated bio weapon release or not. What is beyond doubt is that the plague originated in China and as we all know that the Chinese will never pay recompense for the financial catastrophe it caused my idea is that all governments world wide should impose a 1000% import tax on anything Chinese. That should go some way towards recompense I reckon.

So fellow conspiracy theorists, are we placing bets on whether Jessica Robb ever appears in person again, or gets blackholed like Tiffany Dover (ie. she’s dead) ? :sunglasses:

DCPCFML:
So fellow conspiracy theorists, are we placing bets on whether Jessica Robb ever appears in person again, or gets blackholed like Tiffany Dover (ie. she’s dead) ? :sunglasses:

I think she was trying to say that all references to the gene therapy causing brain fog all fit under the heading of concspiracy theory.But just got the words mixed up because of rushing to meet the time limits imposed by the broadcaster.
I’m usually a lot more coherent than that after 4 pints of ESB and never felt fitter, so proof that 2 shots of AZ is good for you and probably why the PLA wanted it banned.

Juddian:

the maoster:

Juddian:

Along that theme, another MP who hasn’t endeared himself to the front bench multi millionaires (on either side), one Sir Desmond Swayne, can be seen here recently at the Oxford Union debating a motion of no confidence in the Govt…yes of course he makes some political points but his criticism of the opposition as not only failing in its duty to oppose but if anything demanding ever more draconian measures over the recent years…its well worth a watch whatever your politics because old Sir Desmond usually is worth the time of day…which is more than can be said for 95% of the buggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zs0JatSs5Qg

Swayne - is a proper Tory Brexiteer, like they all should have been from the start - but were not of course, including Boris who stopped dead with Brexit the moment he got back in with a majority in December 2019 - just DAYS before the Covid Scamdemic all began…
Even now, most people think that “China” are behind Covid, just like we were led to believe that Muslims were behind Terrorism two decades back following 9/11, and “Russians would bury us in nukes” back in the 1980’s - to take our minds off Unemployment going higher than 4million for the first time.

the maoster:

Carryfast:

I think it’s a bit harsh to call the public gullible. I think that after being bombarded relentlessly by the biggest propaganda campaign ever seen in human history most people genuinely believed that the vaccine was the only hope for returning to normality. I do not blame one bit anyone who submitted to it.

As for the CCP I have no idea if it was an orchestrated bio weapon release or not. What is beyond doubt is that the plague originated in China and as we all know that the Chinese will never pay recompense for the financial catastrophe it caused my idea is that all governments world wide should impose a 1000% import tax on anything Chinese. That should go some way towards recompense I reckon.

The deep state using the CCP as PROXY is the real conspiracy, not the known-to-exist CCP itself. You seriously don’t think that every Chinaman working for the government over there speaks perfect English, writes perfect computer code in a language not their own, and is able to be present in all places on earth at once, despite only being a quarter of the world’s population?
The Deep State are using the CCP as a tool to wrest power away from the world’s “Faithful” - those that still believe in Freedom, Religion, Justice, and Fair Play to all upon God’s Earth rather than theirs.

You are not called “Conspiracy Theorist Scum” for believing there is such thing as the CCP…
You DO get called one for even using the very expression “Deep State” though.

Winseer:

the maoster:

Carryfast:

The deep state using the CCP as PROXY is the real conspiracy, not the known-to-exist CCP itself. You seriously don’t think that every Chinaman working for the government over there speaks perfect English, writes perfect computer code in a language not their own, and is able to be present in all places on earth at once, despite only being a quarter of the world’s population?
The Deep State are using the CCP as a tool to wrest power away from the world’s “Faithful” - those that still believe in Freedom, Religion, Justice, and Fair Play to all upon God’s Earth rather than theirs.

You are not called “Conspiracy Theorist Scum” for believing there is such thing as the CCP…
You DO get called one for even using the very expression “Deep State” though.

The Deep State by definition is in bed with the CCP.
Where and how else did China get the funding for its military and economic ambitions.
You are called a conspiracy theorist if you believe in the links between western governments and the CCP.
Including the theory that Wuhan lab was financed by Western cash and was employing copied Western genetic engineering technology.
‘If’ it’s all part of a depopulation agenda we can bet that it’s all about the need to ration limited resources to sustain a compliant exploitable drone workforce serving an elite.
The definition of the Communist system.
The methods being used to gag any opposition to it are just as would be expected of such an alliance.

survivalmagazine.org/news/bbc-i … ine-video/

Thoughts go out to Jailed Alex Bellfield, who’s only crime was to bad mouth Jeremy Vine.

It was suspcious that a former BBC employee should be dished out with a longer jail sentence than a ■■■■■■ or GBH perp gets…

The Establishment and their deep state evil - are utter filth. :angry:

How many more “sudden deaths” are going to happen before the Public realizes that the Establishment are killing them with impunity, with the peak of such statistical deaths - looking like being July 2024, where such a death rate will have a similar effect on the country as the Black Death followed by the Peasant’s Revolt…

Let’s hope our latter-day yet-to-come Wat Tyler figure - doesn’t get bluffed off the pot, and take it all lying down in the name of “Establishment”.

Imo - exposure is about to kill thousands of people up and down the country, with the government doing absolutely NOTHING to get the cheap gas (already there in wholesale markets!) back online with all speed… :imp:

youtu.be/_nIMhKA8jFY

youtu.be/ku2Fv7xnL1o

As a prior caveat to this post…I’ve already admitted I was taken in at the first scare and horror reports from Italy in 2020,.I have also said maybe I should not have had the 2 jabs, but that’s life, you pay yer money you take your chance, so move on…so spare me the ‘‘Told you so.s’’ , I fully get it, whatever happens if anything it’s my OWN fault,.who cares? .
I ain’t the type of guy to worry about any goddam thing, that’s how I roll.

So that said,.I am ALL OVER all this.
Problem is all this stuff is never going to be taken serious, because it is clouded with all the old previous mad cap science fiction stuff,.that is always brought up in these media debates as a source of ridicule …where we are all going to turn into lizard men led by the Emperor David Icke…oh yeh and the amalgamation with Bill Gates and his microchips ffs :unamused: , all ■■■■■■■■ to anybody with a level head.

However if people are suffering serious side effects from an injection for a genuine flu like ailment, that was not ready for use nor fit for purpose,.that is a whole different ball game …heads should ■■■■ roll…literally.

But same as the corrupt ex chancellor who was in charge of taxes and did not pay any :laughing: (am I the only one who sees the funny side of this :smiley: and good luck to him btw if he got away with it :smiley: and btw where is Franglais, this is right up his strasse :smiley: ) it will he trivialised, censored, spun, buried by other news,.and swept under the carpet…that is the way of the world.

robroy:
As a prior caveat to this post…I’ve already admitted I was taken in at the first scare and horror reports from Italy in 2020,.I have also said maybe I should not have had the 2 jabs, but that’s life, you pay yer money you take your chance, so move on…so spare me the ‘‘Told you so.s’’ , I fully get it, whatever happens if anything it’s my OWN fault,.who cares? .
I ain’t the type of guy to worry about any goddam thing, that’s how I roll.

So that said,.I am ALL OVER all this.
Problem is all this stuff is never going to be taken serious, because it is clouded with all the old previous mad cap science fiction stuff,.that is always brought up in these media debates as a source of ridicule …where we are all going to turn into lizard men led by the Emperor David Icke…oh yeh and the amalgamation with Bill Gates and his microchips ffs :unamused: , all ■■■■■■■■ to anybody with a level head.

However if people are suffering serious side effects from an injection for a genuine flu like ailment, that was not ready for use nor fit for purpose,.that is a whole different ball game …heads should [zb] roll…literally.

But same as the corrupt ex chancellor who was in charge of taxes and did not pay any :laughing: (am I the only one who sees the funny side of this :smiley: and good luck to him btw if he got away with it :smiley: and btw where is Franglais, this is right up his strasse :smiley: ) it will he trivialised, censored, spun, buried by other news,.and swept under the carpet…that is the way of the world.

But the possibility of an evil WEF/WHO etc driven depopulation agenda ( of high consumption high expectation western countries ) isn’t mad cap science fiction.