Illnesses after covid jabs

It’s just that I never had a jab but it seems those that did in our circle of friends n family are starting to get unwell with having been jab and baby been born with complications where as before never a problem.

In some cases just drop dead . Maybe a coincidence I don’t know.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Franglais:

the maoster:
As an aside it doesn’t take much digging to discover a massive rise in unexplained deaths amongst people who previously weren’t expected to be in an at risk demographic.

Here, borrow this shovel…
Where is this massive rise in unexplained deaths, please?

22,500 excess deaths during 4 months of this summer.

stu675:

Franglais:

the maoster:
As an aside it doesn’t take much digging to discover a massive rise in unexplained deaths amongst people who previously weren’t expected to be in an at risk demographic.

Here, borrow this shovel…
Where is this massive rise in unexplained deaths, please?

There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why | New Scientist

22,500 excess deaths during 4 months of this summer.

Is anyone suggesting…vaccines…?
Ummmm…No…

National Health Service (NHS) problems, an ageing population, heatwaves and a resurgence of covid-19 all also being mooted as possible causes for the sudden hike in deaths.

My lad is a service manager at a Main dealership garage, he took me to Spoons for breakfast this morning,.we sat by the window and a couple, not old, say 50s walked past fully masked up …in the fresh air. :unamused:

I said ffs,.are these people still doing this. :unamused:
My lad replied that’s nothing Dad, wait to you hear this.
He went on to say one of his customers,.again a couple in their 50s, no.serious health issues as far as he knew,.were still isolating after nearly 3 years. :open_mouth:
They drop theircar off, fully masked, or if the garage collects it, push their keys for the collecting fitter from inside their house through the letter box.
They leave strict instructions for minimum amount of people to get into their car, they leave the keys in a plastic bag, with more instructions for the keys to be left in another bag on completion of service, they refuse a free interior valet, to keep people getting in their car to a minimum, then on collection, the guy gets in the car wiping everything down before driving off, or if dropped off he’s told to put keys through letter box…in a bag.
I said you are ■■■■ winding me up here…but no it was true

Taking brainwashed to another dimension.

Not entirely on thread, no known illness after jabs (which they undoubtedly will.have had) but their life is akin to an ilness, or worse.
As my lad says ‘‘The crap life they lead,.they may as well be dead’’. :laughing:

^^^ They may not live to be 120 years old, but it’ll bloody well feel like it!

Franglais:
Ummmm…No…

National Health Service (NHS) problems, an ageing population, heatwaves and a resurgence of covid-19 all also being mooted as possible causes for the sudden hike in deaths.

I suppose when one becomes so heavily invested in slavishly following and regurgitating the official line and have spent years worshipping at the altar of all the propaganda one finds it difficult to even consider “what if……” and will therefore attempt to ■■■ ■■■ any questions or criticism levelled towards ones chosen belief.

I’m only surprised that you haven’t discovered and posted a link showing that an unholy alliance of Johnson, Brexit and the ■■■■ Tories are directly responsible for excess deaths.

Meanwhile the unvaccinated are increasingly walking around looking like the fella below

the maoster:

Franglais:
Ummmm…No…

I suppose when one becomes so heavily invested in slavishly following and regurgitating the official line and have spent years worshipping at the altar of all the propaganda one finds it difficult to even consider “what if……” and will therefore attempt to ■■■ ■■■ any questions or criticism levelled towards ones chosen belief.

I’m only surprised that you haven’t discovered and posted a link showing that an unholy alliance of Johnson, Brexit and the ■■■■ Tories are directly responsible for excess deaths.

Meanwhile the unvaccinated are increasingly walking around looking like the fella below

Under investing in the NHS for years? Waiting times increasing before 2019? Ignoring the results of Cygnus?
Obviously nothing at all to do with anything.

the maoster:

A fate worse than death

As I said before, time will tell :wink:

the maoster:

Look on the bright side I’m already guaranteed to be ahead in life expectancy by at least the year that they’ve added to my pension qualifying age.
That’s not even counting the two AZ shots which were so good that they didn’t want to bother with a third one and no need to count the other previous two.

the maoster:

Franglais:
Ummmm…No…

I’d be very careful Rob,.you’re starting to sound like me again (Maoster) the rumours of us being one and the same will be going round again.

Edit: Oh ■■■■ , cocked up, I’M Rob :unamused: …kinda gave the game away there. :blush:

:wink: :laughing:

rairfoundation.com/pure-blood-m … ood-video/

Has anybody heard of the pureblood movement?
Reading this article is a bit thought provoking.

I don’t know enough about the various vaccinations to comment so I won’t .

use a name:
You are being redirected...

Pureblood movement reminds me of summat…
youtube.com/watch?v=hWIyVRNAxCg

Add link to RAIR:
splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 … is-gaubatz

use a name:

The guy on the video is interesting.

The typical anti-vaxxer doesn`t like experts and scientists etc (all only in it for the money, Gov stooges etc) but as soon as an odd one shows up that supports their point of view, they get invited everywhere, and are hailed as heroes, as they coincidentally earn loads from web sites, talks, books, etc. Probably a lot more than an actual real medical Dr treating patients.

Dr Byram Bridle first spoke of his concerns in early 2021, when the vaccines were new. He spoke of the spike protein and its possible future effects. This concern was based on observations, in animal serum, at high doses. A good question to ask at the time, maybe, but after 13,000,000,000 shots.......we dont really need to worry too much do we?
healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ … s-studies/

Here is a short video about the Bridle claims. It is over a year old.
youtube.com/watch?v=AQRxk3M7MLw&t=235s

the maoster:

That claim doing the rounds…21 months ago?
The scientific study done by…uuummmmm…doctor Karen-Offa-Facebook?
The claim that all vaccinated people will die within two years; how`s that going so far?

Have you thought of investing money in companies making 6 foot long pine boxes?
You could make a fortune. Or not.

use a name:

I tend to keep.an open mind on all of this, I’ve read both sides of the story from the credible and qualified in their field experts who say this is perfectly safe, moving across to the sci fi type ‘‘we’re all doomed and going to turn into lizard men’’ type stuff, to articles like this…again as before ‘‘Credible and qualified in their field experts’’.

So…I continue to keep that open mind as I ain’t medically trained, I ain’t got any inside confidential info, as I am sure the high echelons of the Govt and their top politicians have, and I ain’t arrogant enough to make out I am more superior and cleverer and ‘in the know’ as anybody else because I’m just a guy who drives a truck.

BUT :unamused: …what both amazes me and amuses me on here is when said statements from said experts who’s theories and opinions err away from the official line (of which we are all told and strongly encouraged to believe and go along with) it is instantly at the drop of a hat, rubbished ‘‘■■■ pood’’ and ridiculed and ‘explained’ into some corrupt based financially orientated agenda…
Because hey! We all know the official line type agenda on this could never be financially based don’t we? :unamused:

In the meantime I’ll continue to both peruse both sides of the enigmatic coin on this subject,.try and make my own mind up,.and keep my gob shut in pretending to be some know it all/know better than you authoritative expert,.and coming across as some Pound shop top doctor and politician.

Dr Byram Brindle was called as an expert witness in a court case about whether or not a minor should be vaccinated, the estranged parents were in dispute.
He appeared as an expert on one side, another Dr on the other side.
The court seemed to think that
“Dr. Sharkawy’s medical practice is at Toronto Western Hospital, where he has worked on the Covid ward and the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) attending Covid patients since the beginning of the pandemic. He is trained in pediatric infectious diseases. He has had extensive first-hand, front line “real world” experience treating Covid patients throughout the pandemic.”
VS
“However … the court does not accept that Dr. Bridle is qualified to give opinion evidence with respect to the safety and efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccine for children,” the ruling states.

“Dr. Bridle acknowledged that he is not a medical doctor. He has never vaccinated a child, he has never treated a child or an adult suffering from a reaction to a vaccine, nor has he ever treated a child or an adult who is suffering from an infectious disease.”

guelphtoday.com/local-news/ … ht-6088356

But we can make our own minds up, if we are given the facts; not just “cherry-picked” snippets of facts.
The opinion of a researcher in a veterinary school? Or a qualified and practicing medical Doctor?

As a long term blood donor (twenty plus years) I have donated regularly throughout the pandemic. I had all my covid jabs as and when notified by the NHS.
In the last six weeks I had a Covid booster (fourth covid jab in total) and then a couple of weeks later my Flu and Pneumonia ( I am over 65) immunisations done at the same time, one in each arm.
I donated blood two days ago and noted on the usual health questionnaire that I had had injections since last donating but there was no interest in what the injections were for.
The Blood Transfusion Service have started to notify donors which particular hospital / health unit there blood has been despatched to and my last two donations went to a baby / infant unit.

Tyneside

Following on from the obvious to some priority of Covid over everything else with the NHS,.and the Gov’s agenda to wind down the NHS…

My eldest lad suffers from back problems after a rta about 15 years ago.
He’s been back and forward to docs ever since.
He’s been waiting 6 months for physio,.to no avail, he’s been told he has another disc degenerating (if that’s right word) and was given a chance of an operation that does not lack it’s implications.
After long consideration he decided to have it, but has now been told the NHS has stopped funding back ops, so he will need to go private.
He has been trying to get in for an appointment to discuss this prior to this info for months…too busy apparentlly, this fob off has been happening to most of the town after ringing for an appointment there with GPs.

But still he gets inundated with reminders for a Covid jab for which he can go down anytime.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/628165

Launch a Public Inquiry into the approval process for covid-19 vaccines