Illnesses after covid jabs

youtube.com/watch?v=vWkepoLUZfs&t=1441s

A short animated film about a possible future some oligarch/politico/celeb/media/deviant types envisaged in their dampest dreams for the non compliant, enjoy.

Juddian:
Stu, there’s a considerabe number of us out there who didn’t take the medical treatment, and no way were we going to.

If it’s the worst case scenario of a depopulate and control agenda, whether anyone took it or not is likely to be moot.
That was partly my reasoning for taking a couple of AZ shots.But gut feeling combined with fate among easing of travel restrictions told me no more and to quit at that point.For what it’s worth in the resulting nightmare utopia.

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWkepoLUZfs&t=1441s

A short animated film about a possible future some oligarch/politico/celeb/media/deviant types envisaged in their dampest dreams for the non compliant, enjoy.

I reckon the use of the word ‘possible’ is stretching it a bit mate tbh. :neutral_face:

Juddian:

Sorry but all these conspiracy theories and stories about there being a wider and bigger agenda at play with the whole Covid 19 thing and subsequent vaccine are just ridiculous.

It was simply a virus, no-one knew how to deal with it in the early days and there was mass panic and over reaction to the whole thing in the form of closing everything and locking everyone away. Context would very quickly reveal that for 99% of us life should have carried on as normal (or at the very least more normal than what we got for 2 years). It was also obvious that long term more damage was going to be done by the lockdowns. I haven’t had the vaccine nor have any intention of having it yet - not because I think there is some new world order on the way, just simply because it has been proved that it was a mild virus for virtually all of us.

tmcassett:

Juddian:

Sorry but all these conspiracy theories and stories about there being a wider and bigger agenda at play with the whole Covid 19 thing and subsequent vaccine are just ridiculous.

It was simply a virus, no-one knew how to deal with it in the early days and there was mass panic and over reaction to the whole thing in the form of closing everything and locking everyone away. Context would very quickly reveal that for 99% of us life should have carried on as normal (or at the very least more normal than what we got for 2 years). It was also obvious that long term more damage was going to be done by the lockdowns. I haven’t had the vaccine nor have any intention of having it yet - not because I think there is some new world order on the way, just simply because it has been proved that it was a mild virus for virtually all of us.

So the gene therapy anything but vaccines were just a mistaken over reaction.
So mistaken that the government is ploughing on with the ‘booster’ programme and expanding the mRNA tech into other types of ‘vaccines’ .
I take it that you are fully up to date with all your jabs/boosters ( 4-5 ? ) in line with the official narrative as anything else would make you a conspiracist or hypocrite.

Carryfast:

tmcassett:

Juddian:

So the gene therapy anything but vaccines were just a mistaken over reaction.
So mistaken that the government is ploughing on with the ‘booster’ programme and expanding the mRNA tech into other types of ‘vaccines’ .
I take it that you are fully up to date with all your jabs/boosters ( 4-5 ? ) in line with the official narrative as anything else would make you a conspiracist or hypocrite.

Obviously missed the part where I said I have not had the vaccine in any capacity. I am a “fairly” slim, fit 39 year old who has taken the decision from what I have seen in the last 3 years that Covid is a mild virus that is unlikely to affect me in any catastrophic way and I will take my chances. Much the same way I do not have a flu jab, much the same way I like a drink, which increases the risk of cancer and other diseases, much the same way I still eat unhealthy food which increases the risk of heart disease and heart attacks - it’s part of being a human being, when it’s your time it’s your time. Interested how that would make me a conspiracy theorist or hypocrite?

I was questioning why some people are so deluded and paranoid that they think authorities the world over are part of some bigger plan to control everyone and end up in some sort of new world order like the stupid video posted above. Lets be honest, our government who are evidently part of this bigger plan according to the paranoid are not even capable of hiding a drinks party when rest of us were supposed to be locked away not doing the same! :unamused: :unamused:

tmcassett:

Carryfast:

Obviously missed the part where I said I have not had the vaccine in any capacity. I am a “fairly” slim, fit 39 year old who has taken the decision from what I have seen in the last 3 years that Covid is a mild virus that is unlikely to affect me in any catastrophic way and I will take my chances. Much the same way I do not have a flu jab, much the same way I like a drink, which increases the risk of cancer and other diseases, much the same way I still eat unhealthy food which increases the risk of heart disease and heart attacks - it’s part of being a human being, when it’s your time it’s your time. Interested how that would make me a conspiracy theorist or hypocrite?

I was questioning why some people are so deluded and paranoid that they think authorities the world over are part of some bigger plan to control everyone and end up in some sort of new world order like the stupid video posted above. Lets be honest, our government who are evidently part of this bigger plan according to the paranoid are not even capable of hiding a drinks party when rest of us were supposed to be locked away not doing the same! :unamused: :unamused:

The irony when the government and those like Franglais, would regard any decision to refuse the gene therapy, on grounds that the COVID virus risk has been exaggerated, as deluded conspiracy theory.
You seem to be making up your own definition of deluded conspiracy to suit yourself.

The BBC seem somewhat remiss in challenging the experts sometimes, but in the past they have asked difficult questions.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1YVGQ5rRvY

Carryfast:

I love how you cleverly use the word ALL instead of SOME and then have the cheek to accuse hypocrisy! I have absolutely no problem with anyone who has been vaccinated and neither do I have a problem with anyone who remains unvaccinated. I know that despite your gobbing off about the vaccines in the early days you simply rolled over and submitted when required to. You then peddled your usual blah blah blah bull ■■■■ about why you did in a pathetic attempt to justify your moral cowardice.

You are in no position whatsoever to pass judgement on anybody because you never once displayed the courage of your convictions.

I know your comeback will be the usual word soup bollox containing snappy phrases such as “freedom to travel” or “it’s pointless to fight against it”, but it’s obvious to anyone that you are a busted flush and your opinions are irrelevant.

the maoster:

Carryfast:

I love how you cleverly use the word ALL instead of SOME and then have the cheek to accuse hypocrisy! I have absolutely no problem with anyone who has been vaccinated and neither do I have a problem with anyone who remains unvaccinated. I know that despite your gobbing off about the vaccines in the early days you simply rolled over and submitted when required to. You then peddled your usual blah blah blah bull [zb] about why you did in a pathetic attempt to justify your moral cowardice.

You are in no position whatsoever to pass judgement on anybody because you never once displayed the courage of your convictions.

I know your comeback will be the usual word soup bollox containing snappy phrases such as “freedom to travel” or “it’s pointless to fight against it”, but it’s obvious to anyone that you are a busted flush and your opinions are irrelevant.

But I haven’t called anyone who didn’t comply with the government narrative for whatever reason a conspiracy theorist.Which was my point and which you’ve strangely ignored.
You’ve also ignored the fact that it’s possible to have taken a couple of shots of AZ, just like refusing the mrna boosters, for reasons which the government would still view as a conspiracy theory on all counts.
I made the call that it was a military grade anti dote to a military grade bio release.
While if it’s the worst case scenario of a state sponsored depopulation scam ( now the most logical explanation in view of the AZ v MRNA bait and switch plausible deniability operation and the question why was the government so keen to tie us to the CCP narrative and delivery operation from the start ) it’s all moot because they obviously won’t be taking no for an answer.
Conspiracy theories indeed.

Yup, word soup then

the maoster:
Yup, word soup then

But I haven’t called anyone who didn’t comply with the government narrative for ‘whatever reason’, a conspiracy theorist.
18 words which even you should be able to understand.

The daily mail reporting that AZ up to 3 times more harmful than mRNA vaccine

(Glad there was always the 3rd choice)

In the USA alone 300k excess deaths from the vaccine in 2022.
Comparable with COVID deaths of:-
350k -2020
475k -2021
267k -2022

stu675:
350k -2020
475k -2021
267k -2022

You`ve shown a screen shot with no links and no sources. The screenshot is of Zerohedge, a Bulgarian owned site that has…ummmm…issues>
Zerohedge…Failed Fact Checks
“Says China “stole Coronavirus from Canada and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.” – False
Craigslist ad proof counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally “paid to make chaos”? – False
It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. – Mostly False
A “newly uncovered” photograph reveals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crying over an empty parking lot, not detained migrant children, at a protest in Texas. – False
“The Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.” – False
During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was 0.01°C. – Incorrect
New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars – Inaccurate
This coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus […] the HIV virus (AIDS virus) – Inaccurate
Coronavirus contains ‘HIV insertions’ – Inaccurate
Fabricated genetic sequences used to support the hypothesis the virus arose naturally – False
”Pfizer launches final study for COVID drug that’s suspiciously similar to ‘horse paste’” ivermectin. – False
A preprint of an ivermectin study in the Brazilian city of Itajaí found that prophylactic ivermectin reduced COVID-19 hospitalization and mortality by half. – Unsupported”
From
mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

Franglais:

stu675:
350k -2020
475k -2021
267k -2022

You`ve shown a screen shot with no links and no sources. The screenshot is of Zerohedge, a Bulgarian owned site that has…ummmm…issues>
Zerohedge…Failed Fact Checks
“Says China “stole Coronavirus from Canada and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.” – False
Craigslist ad proof counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally “paid to make chaos”? – False
It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. – Mostly False
A “newly uncovered” photograph reveals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crying over an empty parking lot, not detained migrant children, at a protest in Texas. – False
“The Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.” – False
During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was 0.01°C. – Incorrect
New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars – Inaccurate
This coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus […] the HIV virus (AIDS virus) – Inaccurate
Coronavirus contains ‘HIV insertions’ – Inaccurate
Fabricated genetic sequences used to support the hypothesis the virus arose naturally – False
”Pfizer launches final study for COVID drug that’s suspiciously similar to ‘horse paste’” ivermectin. – False
A preprint of an ivermectin study in the Brazilian city of Itajaí found that prophylactic ivermectin reduced COVID-19 hospitalization and mortality by half. – Unsupported”
From
mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

I’m not here to convince anyone.
There are 2 opposing sides and neither will ever, ever change their mind.
This thread is illness after COVID jabs, feel free to start, there has been no adverse reactions from COVID jabs. Nah, you’re welcome here, as everywhere.
And anyways, there was a link to zero hedge, not clickable I grant you.

stu675:
I’m not here to convince anyone.
There are 2 opposing sides and neither will ever, ever change their mind.
This thread is illness after COVID jabs, feel free to start, there has been no adverse reactions from COVID jabs. Nah, you’re welcome here, as everywhere.
And anyways, there was a link to zero hedge, not clickable I grant you.

I mentioned Zerohedge and showed they are an unreliable reporter.

Opposing sides? Im after the facts. Zerohedge however have a history of right wing bias and conspiracy theory spreading. Surely a Dodgy site that is a supporter of Putin doesnt have a USA source of medical data of it`s own?

stu675:
This thread is illness after COVID jabs, feel free to start, there has been no adverse reactions from COVID jabs.

Straw Man Argument

stu675:

So it’s obviously not a conspiracy theory.
While we all know that it means exactly the opposite.Bearing in mind it’s not a vaccine it’s a gene therapy and mRNA is more of a genetic engineering dogs dinner.

Carryfast:

stu675:

While we all know that it means exactly the opposite.Bearing in mind it’s not a vaccine it’s a gene therapy and mRNA is more of a genetic engineering dogs dinner.

The Fail might or might not be accurate in what it says.

Assuming it is true, what does it mean?
3 times the risk of a tiny risk is still very small.

If I buy 100 premium bonds instead of 1, then I am a massive 100 times more likely to win a million!
I`m not looking in my local Ferrari dealers window yet.

Franglais:

Carryfast:

stu675:

The Fail might or might not be accurate in what it says.

Assuming it is true, what does it mean?
3 times the risk of a tiny risk is still very small.

If I buy 100 premium bonds instead of 1, then I am a massive 100 times more likely to win a million!
I`m not looking in my local Ferrari dealers window yet.

Your claim that it’s a tiny risk is as believable as your claim that it’s a fully licenced vaccine.
As opposed to at best experimental gene therapy given emergency licence.

At worse a deliberate depopulation tool and agenda.
Bearing in mind the offending shedding issue and blood transfusions, using contaminated blood, from the altered genetics of the gene therapied.
They seem to predictably protest against the AZ shot laughably too much in that regard.
Adding weight to the idea that it’s a false flag plausible deniability tool to divert attention from the real Mrna nasty.
Assuming the latter.