Illnesses after covid jabs

Sinister indeed CF.

I suspect Mr Bridgen has been declared a dangerous man and possibly as is fashionable these days has been cancelled, declared a ‘persona non grata’ by the Uniparty boot boys.
Apart from a tiny minority of still honourable members counted on the fingers of one hand the entirety of the House has probably been warned of and realises the danger he poses to them and the house of cards, he brings the vaccine disaster back to the forefront just when they’d managed to change the subject, but, despite their painfully obviously choreographed mincing out as he started to speak, his words will forever be recorded in Hansard, words that could haunt them and their ambitions and plans in years to come as they seek to rewrite the history of this dark period and their parts in it.

Should Mr Bridgen form, or align with, an alternative party between now and the next election it could well cause a hiccup in the planned takeover by the labour bench, if he aligns with another or forms his own party it will be the only reason i bother to vote again and i suspect i won’t be alone.
There’s a basic honesty about him, a feeling one gets of dogged bloody minded unyielding honour and decency about Bridgen, things we haven’t seen for many years, traits which are missing from and which must be poison to the vast majority of the political class who in vast numbers are missing those attributes.

I’ve written to Bridgen by the way, even though he isn’t my MP, offering my appreciation and support (for what little my voice is worth) for what he’s doing.

Wow these titles create some mega long threads…

Didnt take the jab…

And if you did dont worry, did you not recieve the text from the new toy they’ve got “Launch of life-saving public emergency alerts” gotta love the fear tactics…

maybe Putins going to detonate the Nuke hidden off the coast in international waters, mega sunami time… and like the Virus, origination unknown, was it the Russians or China, so NATO wont respond in case wrong target plus NUKE war wipe out… and for them, it’ll just be a case of a load of dead fish (with the comment they wouldnt let us fish there anyway so not bothered), and England cleared ready for repopulation… be a bit bibical though, the great flood (just England though) and unfortunatly unlike the bibical one, like cockroaches, the evil ones will survive, and the Noah and the animals gone this time round. :smiley:

Wont be long before a hacking crew get access to it and have some fun… set it off and watch everyone do anything theyve always wanted, which in todays England will be for a number ■■■■ and murder…

What would you do if in Cab on say M1… ?
pull over for a tommy tank in the bed.,…
squish that bloody micra thats been anoying you for the last 10 miles,
just light a ■■■ and ignore the cameras if you have them lol…

or whats the betting most English people would just carry on and ignore it, as gaven up listening to goverment over anything a long time ago… thinking just another Covid BS… eg fake !!!

TonkaBoy:
or whats the betting most English people would just carry on and ignore it, as gaven up listening to goverment over anything a long time ago… thinking just another Covid BS… eg fake !!!

One would hope so, the reaction should be fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, but seeing how so many performed in recent years i’m not holding my breath.

Perhaps among both Left and Right voters - we’ll all one day unite, and realize that a common enemy that wishes to wipe us ALL out - is good reason for us to all realize we need to get these elite globalist buggers out of power, whilst we’re still alive to do it…

Surely no one should be supporting someone considerably richer than yeeuu who wants you dead and gone so they don’t have to pay out your pension, your health care, and keep losing elections to the likes of…

America - is waking up.
It is about time Britain did too…

As Juddian says above

“Fool me once”…

It isn’t too late to realize we’ve ALL been had these past few years…

I’ve been kinda skimming through this thread, and the direction it has gone down, ok admittedly not in any great detail, but basically I get the jist of it.

So…if all these, ‘They’re all out to get us’ and ‘Infamy infamy they’ve all got it in for me’ type theories are true, (and who knows? maybe they are),
and bearing in mind there has not been any anarchic move takeover or military coup in this country yet, to the point of ‘peoples rule’’ .my open question to you all is this… IF they are all true, …
Can some of the more vocal contributors on all this stuff explain in REAL and PRACTICAL terms, wtf we as plebs can all do about it all that will make one iota of difference to their intentions and actions ■■ :neutral_face:

Voting has been mentioned ,ok, but since time immemorial the government of the day, and higher echelons of the ruling classes have done,.and will continue to do whatever tf they like to us and with us, irrespective of whatever the likes of us say…(I often say this to my old mate Frangers when he goes off on one and heading towards his first stroke about his Brexit complaint b/s, or the activities of the Tories :unamused: :smiley: .)

Thing is the old style good old British Class system,.despite what they say, is alive well and kicking. :bulb:

So bearing that in mind, the likes of us,.(as I said…plebs), worrying and fretting about it all is effin futile,.it’s akin to ■■■■■■■ against the wind, because the fact is…all this stuff is way above our metaphorical pay grade. :bulb:

I ain’t a defeatist, but I am sure as hell a realist, and what I sincerely see as a quality, is I am also the type of guy who takes things in his stride and basically worries about .‘■■■■ all’ basically…especially all the stuff that I can do the same proverbial ‘■■■■ all’ …about. :bulb:

So my advice on all this,.(and take it or leave it I don’t care) , would be chill out, in yer shorts and shades :smiley: , have a few beers, put the football on, book a holiday, spend time with mates and family, and basically live every year as if it is your last, and enjoy the absolute ■■■■ out of however much time you have in the best way you can, and to the full. :bulb:
Don’t prioritise on your work life, let however much hair you have left down in a hectic social life stylee, spend yer hard earned,.and just let the ■■■■ s do what they like,…because they WILL anyhoo.!!

Mainly because the main point of all this is, whether you take that advice or spend the rest of your life bothering your arses about it all, in whatever way you choose, from mildly worrying, to going the full mentalist and locking yourself away in a cupboard with tins of soup wearing a tin foil hat (no names :wink: :laughing: )…the outcome will be exactly the ■■■■ SAME. :bulb: :bulb:

Rob’s laid back counselling session is now closed. :sunglasses: :laughing:

The problem is, and i don’t know how may times it can be repeated without rows of chaps slashing their wrists, that we’ve (i haven’t) been voting for the same cabal for decades instead of (when they were avaliable) voting for alternatives.

There is no labour or tory any more, they are the Uniparty, it makes not a scrap of difference which of them resides in numbers 10 and 11, its all a bloody great con and has been all of our lives.
You only have to watch the last 2 videos to see the collusion in action, the entire opposition, what there was left of it, cleared out after some bod signalled them to do so, the tory side the same leaving only one decent back bencher as well as Bridgen himself…if you think that action wasn’t planned or choreographed then i have a bridge for sale over the Thames.

Yes things could have been different, there have been alternative parties but people can’t help themselves doing as told by the legacy media…itself the propaganda arm of the state…the state being the Uniparty and those who own them.
Carry on doing as you are told, voting for the same motley crew as you’ve always done, is exactly what they want you to do.
They are laughing at us.

The last 3 years have been an eye opener for me, completely shattered my view of my countrymen and women, i really up to 2020 believed they were made of better stuff, boy have i been a fool.

^^^^^
What you say is true Juddian, sure they are all.a shower of ■■■■ mostly in it for their own ends and advantage, promising the earth to get your vote, but delivering virtually ■■■■ all when they get do get in,.and all basically making a pigs arse of it all…whoever the party may be.

So we could all not vote, or we could all vote for some super duper new party on the scene,.a new kid on the block who is going to deliver Nirvana…but my breath for one is not going to be held.

But the clue us in the word, ‘ALL’, no good just a small percentage, and part from that, the present UK electoral system by it’s very nature and definition, would not allow it to work, the absolute closest you could get it to work as long as everybody subscribed, would be a proportional representation system…and that sure as hell ain’t never gonna happen.

So I stand by what I said, just let the ■■■■ s get on with it for the reasons I’ve already pointed out, and at the same time we just get on with our own lives and make the best of whatever crappy situation comes up that they cause.
Again…either way they will do wtf they like whatever …as usual. :bulb:

robroy:
So I stand by what I said, just let the [zb] s get on with it for the reasons I’ve already pointed out, and at the same time we just get on with our own lives and make the best of whatever crappy situation comes up that they cause.

^ What could possibly go wrong in an end game of you will own nothing and you will be happy.Bearing in mind that attaching the emergency word to the climate scam provides plenty of scope to deliver that.
Including seizure of your house and it’s reallocation to mimimise its fuel usage to occupancy ratio.Also control and rationing of travel and food consumption.
Or for that matter a covert depopulation agenda obviously to help minimise human impact on resources.

The Future - belongs to those who can achieve things without resorting to “reference to the internet” at all.

Think: Wot is everyone else gonna do, once the infrastructure decays to such a point where we don’t have Electricity at ANY price?

Who can build a generator out of bits?..
Who can feed a family with hot meals without a stove?
Who can forage, hunt, cook, and maintain health without society?

Winseer:
The Future - belongs to those who can achieve things without resorting to “reference to the internet” at all.

Think: Wot is everyone else gonna do, once the infrastructure decays to such a point where we don’t have Electricity at ANY price?

How would you fuel your DIY generator even if by some miracle you could make it.
While the definition of ‘you’ will own nothing will obviously cover all the angles including access and right of way to ‘their’ designated land areas so forget all about the wild camping lifestyle.
You can bet that ‘their’ enforcers will be exempt from the rationed utopia being planned for ‘us’.
It has nothing to do with any end of society it’s all about a new control freak society using whatever ‘emergency’ pretext they choose to enforce it.

Winseer:

Who’s tough enough to keep what they’ve managed to put together when our new bestest citizens arrive en mass to take what you have…the citizens they’ve previously voted for every election.

Carryfast:

robroy:
So I stand by what I said, just let the [zb] s get on with it for the reasons I’ve already pointed out, and at the same time we just get on with our own lives and make the best of whatever crappy situation comes up that they cause.

^ What could possibly go wrong in an end game of you will own nothing and you will be happy.Bearing in mind that attaching the emergency word to the climate scam provides plenty of scope to deliver that.
Including seizure of your house and it’s reallocation to mimimise its fuel usage to occupancy ratio.Also control and rationing of travel and food consumption.
Or for that matter a covert depopulation agenda obviously to help minimise human impact on resources.

Ok so instead of everybody chucking random apocalypse scenarios about,.answer my ■■■■ question

If you believe all this stuff what are you going to do about it,?

What steps are you taking now to either counteract it or prevent it happening.?

Do you really believe you actually can do ANYTHING that will change what you see as ‘their’ intentions, about it, (providing of course you don’t die of a stress related stroke or heart attack first whilst worrying all your life about )…
Whether you like it or not is a THEORY. :bulb:

So while you are building your shelters,.stocking up your bunkers…and constructing your generators like Winseer :smiley: ,.I’ll.carry on living in what I suppose some of you will see as denial or a fools paradise,.ducking and diving and not worrying too much over anything, especially some perceived thing I will have zero control over if it is true…Which when I think about it to myself,. I still think it’s a better option for my health and well being for now.
Sometimes flippancy is a good option. :bulb:

I agree with Paul. :smiley:
google.com/search?q=wings+w … aux8Ij5YpY

Juddian:
Andrew Bridgen MP once again proving to be one of less than one handful of sitting MPs who cares about the people of the country, indeed a good number of the dishonourable walked out as he started to speak, the caring opposition benches entirely deserted, if this doesn’t prove to anyone the contempt the inhabitants of the House have for the people of this country nothing will.

He makes a lengthy speech giving the govts own figures re vaccine damage etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvSHD_n3Lyg

Don’t forget to vote for your MP, or a clone if your present one is standing down at the next election, we need these people :unamused:

Bridgen really is getting a lot wrong here, as he has elsewhere.
Covid originated in a USA Bio Weapons establishment? (Bridgen on Twitter)

Firstly the Covid vaccines are not “experimental”. They (different types) are fully approved in the UK and USA.
Repeating the same “experimental” lie doesn`t make it true.

There are no links on the Campbell nor Bridgen site to show what “gov own figures” are being referred to.
However, there are frequent references to the UK “Yellow Card System”.

The Yellow Card Reports are for all adverse events following a vaccination or any other medical intervention. (let`s limit this to C19 vaccine to save my typing)
Get a jab, and if you have anything from a headache, to a flu like session, to a fatal heart attack, then it is reported on Yellow Cards.
So far, so good.

This is in no way related to causality.
This does not mean that the jab caused the event.

Get a jab, and sick up your dinner, reported on Yellow Card.
Get a jab and have a heart attack, reported on Yellow Card.
Get a jab, and get knocked down by a number 13 bus and end up in an ICU: that should be reported on a Yellow Card.

In trials, adverse events are reported by those receiving placebos.
Stuff happens in everyday life.
People have food poisoning, have heart attacks from many causes, and get knocked down by everyday.

Every Yellow Card event is not a vaccine adverse event.

Bridgen is not showing a large level of harm from vaccines.
Vaccines do cause harm, it is true. Nothing is 100% safe after all.
But the harm form vaccines, is far less than the harm from Covid.

His misrepresentation of data is harmful.

Franglais:

Juddian:
Andrew Bridgen MP once again proving to be one of less than one handful of sitting MPs who cares about the people of the country, indeed a good number of the dishonourable walked out as he started to speak, the caring opposition benches entirely deserted, if this doesn’t prove to anyone the contempt the inhabitants of the House have for the people of this country nothing will.

Don’t forget to vote for your MP, or a clone if your present one is standing down at the next election, we need these people :unamused:

Firstly the Covid vaccines are not “experimental”. They (different types) are fully approved in the UK and USA.

There are no links on the Campbell nor Bridgen site to show what “gov own figures” are being referred to.

The Yellow Card Reports are for all adverse events following a vaccination or any other medical intervention. (let`s limit this to C19 vaccine to save my typing)
Get a jab, and if you have anything from a headache, to a flu like session, to a fatal heart attack, then it is reported on Yellow Cards.
So far, so good.

Get a jab, and get knocked down by a number 13 bus and end up in an ICU: that should be reported on a Yellow Card.

People have food poisoning, have heart attacks from many causes, and get knocked down by everyday.

So why was it not debated in that session,.with counter arguments the like of which you have just put up?

Why was there a mass walkout ?

Why is there a policy of selective debate, for whatever motive, straight forward or hidden?

All rhetorical questions btw,.I know the answer.
The Establismhment are sh scared that these views become the majority opinion.

As for their ‘employees’ the MPs, it is the usual thing of looking after no 1, not raising heads above the parapet to attract attention, toe ing the official Party Line…aka keeping their jobs…aka putting personal circumstances over the spirit of ‘Parliament’.and the real substance of political debate.

They assume by making a gesture of rubbishing this individual’s views, and belittling him, it will manipulate the public into considering these views downright ridiculous and not worth discussing.

On the contrary I would say, given the fact that most of the public who have their heads screwed on neither trust most politicians, nor believe anything they say,.where as those rare very few ministers with integrity, who are willing to stick their necks out, (and maybe commit political suicide by doing so,)…WILL.be listened to by the public,.and maybe given more creedence than the usual crew with their snouts in the trough.

In the meantime the gullible sheep swallow the official lines, and do the Ministers jobs for them by actively perpetuating it all by repeating it. :unamused:

Up until now I knew nothing of this guy,.and I certainly did not know your version in anywhere near the detail you have studied it and presented it, but given the choice for the reasons I have pointed out, I know which version I would maybe believe if I was truly so much concerned…which kinda proves my point.

Franglais:

Juddian:

So far, so good.

Exactly what evidence are you relying on which would show that the COVID anything but vaccines, aren’t actually experimental gene based therapies, given emergency licence.
Or that the Fauci/CCP narrative, regarding the origin of COVID, is more credible than the documented links between US and CCP gain of function bioengineering research and labs located in North America and Wuhan.
You obviously prefer to only listen to the CCP narrative and close down anything which days differently using CCP methods.

I don`t claim any expertise in any of this. None.
I do say I can read what is the public domaine, as can you.

When Bridgen says “experimental” I and equally you can look and see that he is wrong.
Straight outta the gate he is lying.

Listen further and he is misrepresenting the data.
Misrepresenting? Be it from ignorance or deliberate I don`t know. Fool or liar, he is plain wrong in what he is saying.

DONT take my word for it. DONT blindly trust me.
DON`T blindly trust Bridgen
Go and look at the data for yourself!

Do you trust Bridgen?
Look for yourself at his house sale, his expenses for hotels, (£25k in one year although his own staff are not allowed a single penny), suspension from Parliament for undeclared expenses, false statements about Covid and heart disease (debunked by the British Heart Foundation).

Pretty much the same comments as above from me apply to Dr Campbell.
He started out making some quite informative videos about Covid. More recently he has been making daily(?) videos that seem to be appealing to the conspiracy theorists out there.
He too is misrepresenting facts and stoking up false info.
By cherry picking information, and who he refers to for expertise, he fails to give a full picture of the raw data, mistreats what he does show, and ignores any contrary data or opinion or expertise.
If you only show one side of a story you are not, as his motto suggests “following the evidence”; you are following a little bit of some evidence.

Fool or knave, he too is no help to society at large.

So there we have it folks.
Anybody who dares to have an opinion that differs to the (proverbial) official line on Covid, and who does not subscribe to the version that it is/was the biggest risk to humanity since The great Plague or Aids, is wholly and totally WRONG…
But Franglais,.(who incidentally denies he sees himself as an expert btw, :open_mouth: ) …is right.
Ok. :neutral_face:

robroy:
So there we have it folks.
Anybody who dares to have an opinion that differs to the (proverbial) official line on Covid, and who does not subscribe to the version that it is/was the biggest risk to humanity since The great Plague or Aids, is wholly and totally WRONG…
But Franglais,.(who incidentally denies he sees himself as an expert btw, :open_mouth: ) …is right.
Ok. :neutral_face:

“Opinions” that fly in the face of the data are allowed in a free society.
Believing the opinions of those who only look at data that agrees with their pre-conceived opinions is allowed.
Listening to avaricious rogues is allowed.
Shouting about “plagues and AIDs” like a pantomime dame is allo…Oh, you already know that.

Oh God, the old default ‘Pantomime Dame’, or ‘clutching at pearls’ or ‘Drama Queen’ whenever you are showed up to what you are. :unamused:
You really need some new comedy material to use as retorts mate. :laughing: