Illnesses after covid jabs

robroy:
You don’t need to stop buying a TV licence (if in fact you do) or cancel your Sky subscriptions, I personally enjoy watching many BBC dramas, or a [zb] lot of football and movies on Sky…so why tf should I ?
Surely better to keep a level head, don’t believe everything you hear, don’t be conned,. (as even I was primarily :blush: … but I ain’t apologising anymore,.I’ve stated it enough on here. :unamused: ) or brainwashed but basically sort out the truth from the unadulterated bull [zb]. :bulb:

My take on all this is I don’t think most conspiracy theories are true, they dramatically over estimate humans abilities in my opinion however…….if they are true I think I’d rather not know as if the world has been run for centuries by this all powerful cabal there’s bugger all I or anyone else can do to stop it, so I take the blissful ignorance route personally live a happy life and at the end be on my way

switchlogic:
My take on all this is I don’t think most conspiracy theories are true, they dramatically over estimate humans abilities in my opinion however…….if they are true I think I’d rather not know as if the world has been run for centuries by this all powerful cabal there’s bugger all I or anyone else can do to stop it, so I take the blissful ignorance route

Ironically it was the content of the last video I posted in the form of Senator Rennick’s comments from a year ago which are the smoking gun confirming my worst fears about all this for me.
AZ vaccine was just a convenient diversion to provide plausible deniability regarding the end game of an mRNA based depopulation agenda.
Even more ironically, having avoided the mRNA ‘booster’ jabs, mostly because of a gut feeling about it, I’m now totally confused regarding my original view of nothing to lose in taking it either way because surviving the worst case scenario, of a government sponsored depopulation shot, would be worse than being taken out by it.
By that original logic I would be queuing up for my missed mRNA boosters but my instinct is telling me don’t do it.
Preferring instead to support the Rennick’s and Campbell’s of this world.
Never has the term looks quacks and flies like a duck applied more than to this diabolical can of worms.

Original…

Carryfast:
Ironically it was the content of the last video I posted in the form of Senator Rennick’s comments from a year ago which are the smoking gun confirming my worst fears about all this for me.
AZ vaccine was just a convenient diversion to provide plausible deniability regarding the end game of an mRNA based depopulation agenda.
Even more ironically, having avoided the mRNA ‘booster’ jabs, mostly because of a gut feeling about it, I’m now totally confused regarding my original view of nothing to lose in taking it either way because surviving the worst case scenario, of a government sponsored depopulation shot, would be worse than being taken out by it.
By that original logic I would be queuing up for my missed mRNA boosters but my instinct is telling me don’t do it.
Never has the term looks quacks and flies like a duck applied more than to this diabolical can of worms.

Edited

Carryfast:
I’m now totally confused

Franglais:
Original…

Carryfast:

Edited

Carryfast:
I’m now totally confused

Clearly,
as to whether my initial gut feeling, that it was a nothing to lose emergency anti dote, to a lab created chimera release.
As opposed to part of Bill Gates’ stated depopulation ( of high consumption freedom loving westerners ) agenda and whether better to be taken out by that scenario than trying to survive it,
was the right call.
Anyway at least I’m mRNA free, subject to the question of shedding or blood transfusions from the anything but vaxxed.
Good luck with all those mrna boosters which you’ve obviously enthusiastically queued up for.

And I thought I had an annoyingly over active mind. I have engaged with most conspiracy theories, I just came to different conclusions to the Carryfast & Winseer Trucknet Dream Team

switchlogic:
And I thought I had an annoyingly over active mind. I have engaged with most conspiracy theories, I just came to different conclusions to the Carryfast & Winseer Trucknet Dream Team

What conclusion can there possibly in the light of Senator Rennick’s comments and Doctor Campbell’s U turn on the narrative that he’d previously been pushing.
The truth is there’s clearly good reason not to regret not taking the jabs and vice versa.
They are clearly designed to turn our own immune systems against us.

Harry Monk:

m.a.n rules:

Harry Monk:
I didn’t have the Dr Mengele Death Jab and anyone who did deserves all they get.

ffs harry that is a pathetic comment, i expected better from you… :unamused: :open_mouth:

Why? It was obvious from the word “Go” that the whole thing was a gigantic hoax.

A death jab by definition was never a hoax.
The CCP instigated pretext for its delivery may or may not have been.

Harry Monk:
I didn’t have the Dr Mengele Death Jab and anyone who did deserves all they get.

+1

the maoster:
I didn’t have any jabs, not because I thought for a minute that Bill Gates was going to control me, but rather that I don’t respond well to coercion. Make no mistake that there was immense coercion going on here and we were subjected to a hitherto unseen propaganda campaign of biblical proportions.

It is said that somewhere in the bible that (might of been the Apocalypse, cant remember) every man child and woman will receive the mark of the beast
google.co.uk/search?q=ever+ … s-wiz-serp

So many in the movement have mentioned that the nano probes forun inside the fake vaccine give off some kind of genetic inprint which dose indeed have the number 666 coded inside of it

robroy:
I had an injection,.as did my Mrs, and we both felt like crap for days afterwards.
I won’t be having anymore, but I can not undo what has been done,.so que sera Rodney,.I’ll just deal with it with my usual cavalier attitude.

Dont worry Rubby, I will be the first to stand out side of your cab and clap like a lemon when the paramedics come to take you away in a black bag

“July 2024” is the critical time, representing the parabolic spike on the chart for “sudden premature deaths”.

If you’re still here come the Autumn of 2024 then - you’ve successfully survived the greatest attempt by D ee pstate to drive you into an early grave “with your consent”…

Ask yourselves what the stringy stuff being hauled out of veins amounts to…

“Polymer” would be my first answer.
Goes in as “Monomer” and then sets over time - a long enough time that no connection can be made to whatever original jabs one might have had…

Only 1 in 1000 people snuff it shortly after having a jab, don’t forget.

Personally, taking the data-supported 0.2% mortality rate of “Covid” into account, you’d be better off just steering as wide a berth as possible from anything remotely NHS connected for the forseeable future.

My theory is that GPs up and down the land, in particular Asian ones - don’t want to partake in this rollout, as it breaches their hyppocratic oath of course… At the same time, the drop in the post-lockdown economy means they need their NHS income more than ever, so the easiest way around it all from their point of view - is simply to blag it off on the payroll for as long as possible, like a “Union Malingerer” who takes 5+ years to be sacked, timed from the start of any “investigation” against them…

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

m.a.n rules:

Harry Monk:

ffs harry that is a pathetic comment, i expected better from you… :unamused: :open_mouth:

Why? It was obvious from the word “Go” that the whole thing was a gigantic hoax.

A death jab by definition was never a hoax.
The CCP instigated pretext for its delivery may or may not have been.

Have you ever considered that the mainstream Chinese have been played as much here as everyone else - by the Deep State wing of the CCP…?

They cannot be the entire CCP, as otherwise they would have by this point - stopped buying western debt altogether, and used western default on such debt as an excuse to send out the “people’s army” numbering the proverbial 200million mentioned in the Bible…

Has a war ever been fought over “debt default” before?
Did the “Winners” get to walk away from the debt/enforce it fully?

Elvis Greenwood:

the maoster:
I didn’t have any jabs, not because I thought for a minute that Bill Gates was going to control me, but rather that I don’t respond well to coercion. Make no mistake that there was immense coercion going on here and we were subjected to a hitherto unseen propaganda campaign of biblical proportions.

It is said that somewhere in the bible that (might of been the Apocalypse, cant remember) every man child and woman will receive the mark of the beast “Except those who’s names are written in the book of life”…

What’s so hard to understand about THIS “666” right in front of everyone?

666.jpg

…Or this… Carbon worship thing…

In any case, in the greater scheme of things - Gates, Soros, and the others - are mere minions fighting for their higher power overlord… It takes a lot to boss a bunch of billionaires about, so sit down and consider what they are up against there… To defeat enemies of humanity - you must first understand how they think, why they think it, and why they are too far gone to be brought back from that at this point…
Must be terrifying to them knowing that they are still as mortal as ever though!

Suggest you spend an hour watching
rumble.com/v2ailv0-tucker-carls … -dowd.html

An intelligent analysis of the excess deaths in working age people which accelerated rapidly in 2021.

Personally i believe the Chinese aspect is and always has been a squirrel moment, ie look a squirrel.

Elvis Greenwood:

robroy:
I had an injection,.as did my Mrs, and we both felt like crap for days afterwards.
I won’t be having anymore, but I can not undo what has been done,.so que sera Rodney,.I’ll just deal with it with my usual cavalier attitude.

Dont worry Rubby, I will be the first to stand out side of your cab and clap like a lemon when the paramedics come to take you away in a black bag

OK thanks for that :neutral_face: … but read the post .
I ain’t losing any sleep…What happens happens. :bulb:
Je m’en fous Rodney…my French just gets better :sunglasses: …Do French swearwords get past mods? :smiley:

And before you leave the building Elvis…who tf is '‘RUBBY’.■■?

Heyyy…You’ve give me an idea :bulb: …Play this at my funeral.
Altogether now…RRrrŕrrrru :smiley:

youtu.be/qObzgUfCl28

robroy:

Elvis Greenwood:

robroy:

OK thanks for that :neutral_face: … but read the post .
I ain’t losing any sleep…What happens happens. :bulb:

And before you leave the building Elvis…who tf is '‘RUBBY’.
Heyyy…You’ve give me an idea :bulb: …Play this at my funeral.
Altogether now…RRrrŕrrrru :smiley:

“Those who live by the NHS shall perish by the NHS”…

I’ve made it a point to boycott the ■■■■ thing outright. It isn’t fit-for-purpose, and hasn’t been for years now.
youtu.be/qObzgUfCl28

I’d rather snuff it on my own two feet, than languish on some stretcher in a corridor, neglected to death from what otherwise would be an easy-to-cure minor ailment… :bulb:

Makes no odds to me mate, I’ll be in my ‘black bag’ …apparently :neutral_face:
:smiley:

If you watched Tucker Carlson interview Ed Dowd which i linked above rumble.com/v2ailv0-tucker-carls … -dowd.html

You might find interesting Max Igan’s round up of where we are here bitchute.com/video/l1Np0rwaeLYG/

Andrew Bridgen MP once again proving to be one of less than one handful of sitting MPs who cares about the people of the country, indeed a good number of the dishonourable walked out as he started to speak, the caring opposition benches entirely deserted, if this doesn’t prove to anyone the contempt the inhabitants of the House have for the people of this country nothing will.

He makes a lengthy speech giving the govts own figures re vaccine damage etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvSHD_n3Lyg

Don’t forget to vote for your MP, or a clone if your present one is standing down at the next election, we need these people :unamused:

Juddian:
Andrew Bridgen MP once again proving to be one of less than one handful of sitting MPs who cares about the people of the country, indeed a good number of the dishonourable walked out as he started to speak, the caring opposition benches entirely deserted, if this doesn’t prove to anyone the contempt the inhabitants of the House have for the people of this country nothing will.

He makes a lengthy speech giving the govts own figures re vaccine damage etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvSHD_n3Lyg

Don’t forget to vote for your MP, or a clone if your present one is standing down at the next election, we need these people :unamused:

youtu.be/SpGcEf2yCok