Illegal immigrants caught

They were caught in an italian truck :unamused:

worcesternews.co.uk/news/887 … ding_here/

Pity they can’t get a few more.

Spotted written in the dirt on the back of one of our trailers recently

“SSHHHHHHH Illegal Immigrant asleep inside!!!”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Unfortunately this story is too common and the company gets fined 2600 quid unless they can prove they checked the truck. These pillocks are getting inside the secure terminals to get in trucks

could be fined £26000 ouch

In January I was on my holidays in France and on the way back my car boot was checked by French boarders for illegal immigrants :smiley:

Instead of checking for carbon dioxide with a probe maybe they should inject the trucks with carbon monoxide, wouldn’t come back for a second chance to get into the UK.

raymundo:
Instead of checking for carbon dioxide with a probe maybe they should inject the trucks with carbon monoxide, wouldn’t come back for a second chance to get into the UK.

Well said that man. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They catch 13 illegals in a truck hand em over to the french,what do they do with em take what particulars they can get off em then chuck em outside the port to try again.Meanwhile the com and driver get heavy fines,the whole system is a joke.
regards dave.

dafdave:
They catch 13 illegals in a truck hand em over to the french,what do they do with em take what particulars they can get off em then chuck em outside the port to try again.Meanwhile the com and driver get heavy fines,the whole system is a joke.
regards dave.

Your right Dave it is a joke the french don’t want them, so they let them have every chance they can to get over here, us mugs will keep them. We got plenty of money :unamused: :laughing:

apparently this truck was going to Spiers & Hartwell.

Why can the illegal,s not be prosocuted for tresspass onto the vehicles.On tv news a while back they caught some in a vehicle with a load of food ,yogarts and stuff like that ,the illegals were taken out and the truck sent on its way when it should have had the load condemed.

fuse:
Why can the illegal,s not be prosocuted for tresspass onto the vehicles.On tv news a while back they caught some in a vehicle with a load of food ,yogarts and stuff like that ,the illegals were taken out and the truck sent on its way when it should have had the load condemed.

They have nothing fuse, no money, no paperwork, no clothes except what they are wearing, most of which comes from do-gooders and charities in Calais

Although wrong to try to come here, they are also victims of the Mafia like people traffickers.

Wonder what happens to the load of tomatoes when they get to spears?..I wouldn’t be to keen on buying any of the produce given that the stowaways have been rather too ‘adjacent’ to the cargo for presumably a number of days?..Would seals have been used in this instance?of all the cargoes,surely to god Euro reefers are the ones that need extra vigilant sealing,or am I missing something here?

I especially like this bit:

“Our presence at the border is preventing immigrants from entering the UK and then heading for places such as, in this case, Evesham.”[/b]
[/quote]
Jesus, they must be desperate. :laughing:
(Tin hat and flack jacket at the ready.)
Ken.

i didn’t know UKBA were in belgium.