Illegal immigrant and proud

beetee07:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Martin:

switchlogic:
Calais is on the west coast.

Who moved Calais? It was on the North coast yesterday, North East France to be exact… La Rochelle is West coast…

I do apologise. I simply assumed the likes of Strasbourg, Lyon and Nice were in the east of France. Clearly the fact that Calais is on the same side as La Rochelle means nothing. Bloody French, moving east and west all over the place…

How does the position of Nice and Strasbourg make Calais anything other than North Eastern France bearing in mind France’s borders and coastline and the usual meaning of north,south,east and west.

As for illegal immigrants it’s no coincidence that they are heading for Calais not Strasbourg or Nice.That’s because the pro immigration UK government wants as many immigrants here as it can get to oversupply the labour market and pretending that they don’t want them here by fining truck drivers for bringing them is all part of the anti road transport pro immigration policy scam.

The fact is ‘if’ the uk government didn’t want them here it would instantly deport them back home when they are found.But as we all know the government just pretends that it doesn’t want them while at the same time letting them stay and providing them with free health care and social security.Hence the reason why Calais is a refugee camp for economic migrants heading to soft touch Britain.
[/quote

Please tell me how they can send them back when they have np passports or paperwork to identify where they are from.

Any paperwork they have they destroy so they can’t be sent back.

DNA and language testing will provide a reasonable idea of where they are from .However if you’re right they could be anyone IE terrorists/criminals etc etc in which case even more reason to deport them back to the last known place which in this case is France and let the French deal with their own immigration problems which I’m sure the FN feeling in France won’t exactly be welcoming to them.Although your idea seems to contradict the fact that the authorities do know where they originate from at least in this case being stated as Afghanistan.

What is the All 4 Trucks truckstop like for security?
Can you get a nights sleep there without worrying about immigrants.?
I know its like a Warberers depot befor people say it, but im asking about how secure the truckstop is.

kindle530:
I know its like a Warberers depot befor people say it, but im asking about how secure the truckstop is.

Yes, its very secure, its even double gated, you have to wait for one to shut before the other will open. And security patrols all night

I don’t blame the stowaway fellas for wanting a better life at all, im sure me or you would give it a go if in a similar situation, prob not been the most pleasant trip to calais for em
I just want em out & me not to risk my business & livelhood is all, so let calais customs with their dogs & guns deal with em.

Robbers on the other hand, they can feel my wrath.

Cheers Luke.

wired4smoke:

Pat Hasler:
Shoot the [zb].

You would be shooting for a while there’s thousands of them.

gympy :grimacing: or one pathfinder from the raf tornado :sunglasses: big mushroom :laughing: would have them running from all over europe :wink:

A photo in one of the rags the other day showed customs or police getting some illegal’s out of a bulk tanker, if it was carrying food stuffs ie: powdered milk or flour etc, I wonder how much that cost to condemn all that load, a few grand I should think, I wonder how much the illegal’s had to pay for it,…. oops sorry there goes that pig again.

Ossie

fella on program told french he suspected there was immigrants on,they fobbed him off and on this end he got a £18000 fine :open_mouth:

you tell me how that’s fair :question:

if the french gave a shiny ■■■■■ all the vehicles would be scanned before leaving and the drivers would be issued a slip to cover them that the job had been done,but that wouldn’t get them out of their hair would it.

big boots:
fella on program told french he suspected there was immigrants on,they fobbed him off and on this end he got a £18000 fine :open_mouth:

if the french gave a shiny [zb] all the vehicles would be scanned before leaving and the drivers would be issued a slip to cover them that the job had been done,but that wouldn’t get them out of their hair would it.

I think you will find a lot of the problems start on the car deck.

Ossie

big boots:
fella on program told french he suspected there was immigrants on,they fobbed him off and on this end he got a£18000 fine :open_mouth:

if the french gave a shiny [zb] all the vehicles would be scanned before leaving and the drivers would be issued a slip to cover them that the job had been done,but that wouldn’t get them out of their hair would it.

Funny that bit , I thought he said he had 18 in the back, then said about the fine. Isn’t it £2000 per immigrant :unamused: :open_mouth: First time over as well, now that’s unlucky :open_mouth:
Maybe next time he’ll be a bit more careful.

switchlogic:

kindle530:

Yes, its very secure, its even double gated, you have to wait for one to shut before the other will open. And security patrols all night

You forgot to mention that evil looking German Shepard with the head the size of a small bear they use for patrolling.

That dog is called Bone Crusher.The other dog he keeps at home is called The Widow Maker.
I was told the dogs can smell immigrants from the smoke smell on their clothing as they make bonfires to cook with in their camps.

big boots:

All hard siders get put through the heartbeat monitor, then you check in, then passport control then UKBA has two sheds and if you’re in a British or Irish reg truck its highly likely you’ll get pulled there, but that’s not all once you get to lanes a team go round with a dog and CO2 probe and check inside most of the curtainsiders and unsealed boxes/fridges. So to be fair rather a lot is done already, when catching ferry anyway, train seems a bit lax. A full scan of every truck would be unfeasible, Calais is just too busy for that really.

There’s enough coque-ups already as it is. Perhaps those guys running around on the ground are purposefully looking for Euro trucks going to the UK, knowing that there’s less chance of being searched?

There’s mention that this secure parking facility is $4 per hour? I guess that’s going to be around E25 overnight including a meal voucher then?

I wonder you know, if it’s worth changing the law to pay drivers rewards for each immigrant caught that they’ve turned in from their vehicle - rather than continue down this “it’s all the driver’s fault @ £2000 a time” system we have right now.

In the clip, the driver outside the external office gets a WARNING for “not securing his vehicle”. Great. So we’re apologists for having crimes perpetuated against us. :imp:

“You knowningly and wantingly threw your face upon his fists, cutting open his knuckle right there. That’s Assault pal.”

Nah. It would be “Assault pal” if I threw cans of dog food at them instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

A reward for turning them in?! Can you imagine how much that would cost when drivers pick them up on purpose. No, there simply shouldn’t be a fine. Or maybe a small fine if found the driver hasn’t taken all necessary steps to avoid immigrants climbing aboard. If that driver didn’t secure his vehicle then a warning is in order in my opinion. Like I say, drivers do themselves no favours, parking unsecured in Calais when UK bound is stupid to say the least.

switchlogic:
A reward for turning them in?! Can you imagine how much that would cost when drivers pick them up on purpose. No, there simply shouldn’t be a fine. Or maybe a small fine if found the driver hasn’t taken all necessary steps to avoid immigrants climbing aboard. If that driver didn’t secure his vehicle then a warning is in order in my opinion. Like I say, drivers do themselves no favours, parking unsecured in Calais when UK bound is stupid to say the least.

Exactly… What immigrant is going to go anywhere near a truck when they know the driver is going to be like Gruppenfuhrer Schmidt towards them? :smiling_imp:

To be fair, it could work…
Apart from the danger to the load and the drivers themselves.
Drivers would actively pickup the immigrants and then turn them in at the port for the reward.
The immigrants would soon see that due to the rewards the lorry drivers are getting, truck hopping has no longer become a viable entry means to the uk.

More carrot than stick…

I do believe an appeal to human nature and common sense has the best chance of working - when it comes to realistic policies that cost governments little to implement…

Better than the “deport at great expense IF they have any papers on them, which 99% of the time they don’t” :bulb:

The biggest problem I can see is they catch them working bang to rights.
Find out where they’re from. Take them back to the station and have a word then send them off. “Come back on monday and we’ll start the deportation procedures”… Never to be seen again…

I always parked at Reims if I didn’t have time to get across the channel and never had any bother.

Not done any Euro work for a while but on one trip I was pulled in by French Customs who checked inside the trailer. I was carrying car parts and it wasn’t loaded that high, the customs fella climbed in the back with his spaniel dog, the dog had a sniff about, they got out, signed my paperwork as they’d broken the door seal, put of their own metal seal on and let me continue my journey. Didn’t stop illiegal immigrants getting into the trailer during the ferry crossing though. I’d later seen that the TIR cord had been cut and glued back together. I had no idea they were in there until I’d seen the big ■■■■■ in the curtains they had made when I’d stopped for my 45 at the services…brand new trailer too :imp: