IIRC??

Seen alot of people writing this in posts and after alot of thinking I still can’t work out what it means? Someone put me out my misery even if it is obvious!!

xfmatt:
Seen alot of people writing this in posts and after alot of thinking I still can’t work out what it means? Someone put me out my misery even if it is obvious!!

If I Remember Correctly

Ah dint think of that one!! cheers.

What about If I Really Cared ? :laughing:

xfmatt:

tinyurl.com/4fkof3r

:smiley:

It also means, ‘if i read correctly…’ :slight_smile:

Rob K:

xfmatt:

tinyurl.com/4fkof3r

Seriously mate, you’ve got too much time on your hands if you know how to do all that ■■■■!! :smiley:

xfmatt:

Rob K:

xfmatt:

tinyurl.com/4fkof3r

Seriously mate, you’ve got too much time on your hands if you know how to do all that [zb]!! :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: Always raises a smile at least, although not usually from the person whom it’s directed at :laughing: .

There’s also THIS :open_mouth: but I thought that might have been pushing it a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha don’t worry mate I don’t mind laughing at my own stupidity!

I have been wondering what does this mean ^This^ those two little arrowhead symbols as I have noticed a couple of posters using it recently. Maybe Coffeeholic can explain as I think that I saw it on one of his posts.

Regards Steve.

mushroomman:
I have been wondering what does this mean ^This^ those two little arrowhead symbols as I have noticed a couple of posters using it recently. Maybe Coffeeholic can explain as I think that I saw it on one of his posts.

Regards Steve.

This ^ :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s simply use of the circumflex to point to a quote from someone else above. The “this” part is just a short way of saying “I agree”. I think I started it off here and then Neil nicked it from me.

Thanks Rob, that explains a lot ^ :stuck_out_tongue: ^.

Regards Steve.