Ignore this. thanks

kindle530:
computer is having a hissy fit, my topic got posted twice, cant work out how to delete this post, sorry for wasting your time! :blush:

Ok I’ll ignore it - won’t bother posting on it - oooooooops tooooo late :laughing:

ignoring…ignoring :smiley:

Well done you 2, thanks for ignoring this! :wink:
Its marvellous, theres more people looked at this than my ‘proper’ post!!

kindle530:
Well done you 2, thanks for ignoring this! :wink:
Its marvellous, theres more people looked at this than my ‘proper’ post!!

anno mate ■■■■ when that happens :smiley:

You know when you see a button that says “DO NOT TOUCH”…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ignore what ?

:blush: >>>>>>>>>>> whistles and walks away>>>>>>>>>>>>

ignore this. thanks

You’re welcome :wink:

:laughing: :wink:

ignored

:wink: :blush: :blush: :blush:

This thread is definitely a candidate for ‘bullys’ forum where I can ignore it a lot more…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I`ve ignored this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
This thread is definitely a candidate for ‘bullys’ forum where I can ignore it a lot more…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I agree,
I ignored the opening post though, and only took notice of your one :wink:

Any chance of making it a “sticky” so it can be ignored some more? :laughing:

ignored :laughing:

I ignored this post, but then woke up and found that it was a dream, and I hadn’t ignored it after all :confused: :confused:

I think a poll is needed to see how many people want to ignore this post or not.

Colingl:

I think a poll is needed to see how many people want to ignore this post or not.

I want to ignore it but it keeps popping up again to remind me not to :laughing: :laughing:

I tried to ignore it,but like the others I just could’nt have lived with not knowing what I was supposed to be ignoring. :smiley: