Ignore this. thanks

No one has a clue what we`re supposed to be ignoring ,… but the suspense keeps the brain cells alive .

Cheers , cattle wagon man .

cattle wagon man:
No one has a clue what we`re supposed to be ignoring

It’s a catch 22.Its like a cat deciding whether to ignore it’s curiosity before finding out and deciding whether to ignore it first.

Id just like to say, thanks to everyone for ignoring this. Much appreciated :smiley:

kindle530:
Id just like to say, thanks to everyone for ignoring this. Much appreciated :smiley:

You’re welcome and here’s to many more years of ignoring your post :grimacing:

tachograph:

kindle530:

You’re welcome and here’s to many more years of ignoring your post :grimacing:

Oh good grief. Can’t you just do what you’re told for once, and ignore this like it says :question: :question: :laughing:

kindle530:

I’d reply to this, but then I wouldn’t be ignoring it…Which I am, obviously. :grimacing:

kindle530:

I know you may think I’ve been inactive, but no, it’s become a daily event for me…get up brush teeth, let dogs out, ignore kindle530, have breakfast. Every. Single. Day.

:open_mouth: tut tut !!! All this noise while I’m trying my hardest to ignore it ! :unamused:

Ooops! Nearly forgot to ignore this… :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

You’re all doing a great job of ignoring this thread so keep up the good work

Where is the ignore button? What do I press?

:open_mouth: eh!! , press what■■?.. :confused: ■■■■ I forgot to ignore it again !!! :unamused:

OMG! This almost stopped getting ignored!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ps. Hope it doesn’t become un-ignorable when we move forum software!! :cry:

Ha ha !! I don’t visit as often these days , almost forgot I was ignoring this post !

Yeah . me too . Could someone please remind us all about what we were originally requested to ignore . This is becoming more intriguing than ... the continuing story of Peyton Place ! Hell ,… I am now showing my age , but we are now all a bit older than when we were first asked to Ignore this . Oh , and a Happy Christmas to all followers , and there is NO need to ignore my greeting . Cheers , Cattle Wagon Man .

duly ignored again :smiley: :laughing:

Drat, I haven’t been ignoring this for nearly 16 years. Is it alright if I start now kindle530?

Oh, by the way Happy New Year to all ignorers past, present and future :slight_smile:

computer is having a hissy fit, my topic got posted twice, cant work out how to delete this post, sorry for wasting your time! :blush: