Igloo recruitment

Any one have any dealings with igloo recruitment

A real cool outfit :wink:

Think they do fridge work :laughing: :laughing:

stvme2519:
Any one have any dealings with igloo recruitment

I was there at Hermes Warrington with Igloo on agency and really got messed about so I did not stay.

On the Warrinton site it was £10.30 all hours (inc Sat & Sun) days and, I think, £11.30 all hours nights on PAYE. That was June 2014.

Igloo used to run Hermes in Tamworth from what I saw when I went for a job I thankfully didnt take they were having drivers leave daily, not being paid or paid other drivers wages never spoke to a happy driver when I was there.

I started with igloo warrington when it first opened in march ish 2012. We starting drivers were promised a proper contract after 6 months work. I was only there for 3 weeks (staff job offered at old agency job) but I’m sure I heard they renaged on this promise.

Tw@ts

must admit the feedback i have seen isnt the best

halewood:
Tw@ts

Seems the correct word that mate as going off there growing reputation , never learn these people do they ■■? , treat staff like ■■■■ and mess them about and their wages about then you end up with a great shortage of drivers , always amazes how thick some management are !!! :unamused:

Used to be an igloo agency in Leicester
Maybe there still is
I had some dealings with them and concluded they were the usual lying tossers.

got two friends who work/worked for em. one guys says they are tw@ts other one says there are fine