If you were stuck on the A14 e/b today

at about 1pm ish and you wondered what was going on once the traffic started moving again, and you thought may be there had been an RTA or maybe a truck had shed its load of leprechauns heading to ireland from china in a container :exclamation: nope, wrong. because when i passed “the scene” going w/b the queue was from just before cambridge services and it finished way past the A1/A14 junction :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

the HA had decided for fun and giggles to shut the A14 on a friday afternoon so they could fill some pot holes with loose tarmac :confused: , i didnt see any vehicles there equiped to melt the tarmac and they were just pouring buckets of loose tarmace into the holes. pointless :question: :question: or am i missing something, as surely the loose tarmac would just get chucked up once vehicles drove over it :question: :question:

AND YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW INTERESTING THE WEST BOUND CARRIAGEWAY FOUND IT THAT THE HA WERE FILLING IN POT HOLES :exclamation: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: everybody was braking…gawping no doubt. why damit why.

and now breathe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

have a cup of coffee and enjoy