If Carlsberg made Scania's, probably the best in the world

What a great looking truck, look at the size of that sleeper cab.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NBd6UGC2O4&feature=fvw

Its a good size, but would rather have one of the red ones. :grimacing:

Have to agree with you there mate, i drive a DAF myself.

Floats my boat

very nice! wonder if he’ll ever go to Peterborough

Not sure about the open laptop while driving though!!

Paulson:
Not sure about the open laptop while driving though!!

its so he can watch dvd’s while on the M6 :laughing: :laughing:

schone auflieger :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont see why length limits arent increased slightly to accomodate trucks like that, surely having a decent amount of living space makes for a properly rested driver especially if away all week or longer.

Do i remember when LHV’s were ruled out there was some talk of a slight increase in overall vehicle length for slightly longer trailers?

That video is crap. Serious. He cant film at all. If he has spent all that money on his truck, i would have thought he would be able to at least do a proper video showing it off…

JoeG:
That video is crap. Serious. He cant film at all. If he has spent all that money on his truck, i would have thought he would be able to at least do a proper video showing it off…

It might not be the same guy. :question: I would have liked to have seen more of the interior.

removalboy:

JoeG:

It might not be the same guy. :question: I would have liked to have seen more of the interior.

I would have wanted to see more of that DAF, looks much nicer.
But not if it was done by the same [zb] behind the camera