ID's

After reading Coffee’s diaries, I noticed his vehicle make etc and have been looking out for him at appropiate times now … Coffee, was that you heading for Dover at around 1640 last Sunday on the 25 by Clacketts■■?

It got me wondering whether others would put their truck details on here so as to make it possible to spot one another out and about?? It seems obvious to me now that I must have seen RobK at some time or another seeing as we both loaded out of the same places yet I never would have known it was him. Since he has jacked with them, I am seeing Featherstone’s all the time down this way now lolol
The only other person who seems to have said about their truck is Lucy.
Mine is a Dutch registered white Eurostar pulling a fridge …no outstanding identification marks apart from the miserable ole git (wearing dark glasses)sat behind the wheel … who has been wearing shorts for the last 6 weeks no matter the weather lolol and will continue to do so until winter gets here

That would have been me, yes. :smiley: :sunglasses:

White Renault Premium,with C.■■■■ on both the doors in green lettering,with the reg.no. KE53 COU,and the fleet no.353 on both the front corner panels.

I will be heading to London town tomorrow afternoon,as I drew the short straw,to deliver to Cricklewood,Harlesden,and finally,Kilburn High St at 7pm. :imp:

There’s a likelyhood I’ll be parked up at either J9 or J23 truckstops,depending on where my mate is,as he’s on the south coast in a similar Premium.

Ken.

It’s a good idea Bear, just changed jobs so dunno what im getting for certain yet. I posted the last 2 motors that I drove in the Photos section, whats your ride or summat. As soon as I get me new motor I’ll post a pic of that as well, if we all do theres a way to know who’s who!

mine is a red scania topline 420 W2JWT ali tanks & wheels usually in front of bright yellow dutch mega trailers, but sometimes red trans am megatrailers.
it is to be handed down to my driver in november when i get my new one!
hes pleased as hes only got a 380 r cab at the moment!

paul

daf 95 xf… ramafge colours, kelsa light bar on bottom grill. two beacons on top… nufc flags left right and centre. arrows each corner. n me at the wheel, unless i,m a kip… :wink:

aint it amazing eh… 138 views 5 replys

139 views now, but I come frev pub

What are we discussing?

And I agree with you all