IDS card in Lux

for those of you who use the IDS fuel card some of you may know about the Q8 in Martelange/Luxembourg on the N4

The little garage has started doing a loyalty card system to attract more punters as the new IDS/Q8 has opened up the road taking his business.

Just a little hint for those who dont mind a freebie here and there

I thought you weren’t allowed off of the Motorway in Luxembourg if you were transiting?

Last time I was there I was speaking to an Irishman who had been fined for going off-route to fill up on IDS.

If you come off at J1 and go to Mark’s, he will pay your fine of you get stopped.

Most of thre Brits i know use his place and he does good sandwiches too :laughing:

Cheers, we have IDS but we have UTA too so we normally just use that in Luxembourg.

Maybe the police will accept the loyalty card :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
I thought you weren’t allowed off of the Motorway in Luxembourg if you were transiting?

Last time I was there I was speaking to an Irishman who had been fined for going off-route to fill up on IDS.

to get to martelange you exit from belgium and enter back into belgium, martelange is at the edge of luxembourg and is not on a luxembourg motorway section.
the belgian national 4 route runs through martelange, it’s about a mile of luxembourg territory with shops and petrol stations along one side of the road.

i thought the problem of going to Marks was resolved on account of the local authority giving planning permission for revamp 10 years ago

Thanx johnny your right your not realy in Lux by going down that way. You are still in Belgium but the right hand side of the road is in Lux teritory

Well bugger me, i always wondered why there where all the fuel stations along there :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,i take it the ■■■■ and baccy are at lux prices then :question: :question: :question:

yeah same as anywhere in lux

the years i have been going up that way and never noticed :unamused: :unamused: mind you when your ona roll and heading home :laughing: :laughing: