Idiots on the road?

Bking:
Ever heard of “judge lest not ye be judged”
Just because you sit on 12 wheels instead of 4 or 2 dont make you no bloody driving genius.
Do you drive a car when your not at work?
Like the ■■■ at our place the other night,tried to pull a truck and 10mtr trailer through Didcot Macdonalds drive through!!!Plenty of jokers out there with a HGV ticket too.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Have you been away on an anger management course Bking me old mate, you’re talking sense and not a ■■■■ or a ■■■■ or even a ■■■■ in sight :open_mouth: :laughing: , or have you been on your fan club site on the Feedback Forum section and seen how popular you are, sorry aren’t :smiley: I am going to have to stop calling you the Bull ShKing if you continue to talk sense now :cry: :cry::laughing:
Seriously though I actually agree with you…there I’ve said it, A lot of knobs hold HGV licences today, that cant differentiate from driving a truck to driving a car, and more than likely drive their cars in the same ■■■■ poor way. Bad attitudes between car and truck drivers are at their worst today than ever, and if we as professionals continue to be no different to the amateurs it will only get worse, if a truck driver lets a car out, gives way rather than block them in, follows at a safe distance rather than up their arses on full beam and so on, it’s what seperates US from THEM, or the professional full time driver from the drive to work amateur. I am not perfect (yeh I know hard to believe :laughing: ) and have been ■■■■■■ off enough to demonstrate road rage very often, but we as professionals have to make the first move.
Anyway Bking you have my permission to call me a [zb} for old times sake :laughing:

I think the main reason for these idiot drivers is they actually don’t know what you know about your truck. As you or me or any other truck driver has had further training and knows the dangers/consequences etc etc of driving a large vehicle, car drivers haven’t got a clue. They just see your truck as another vehicle on the road going too slowly for them.

Because I’m a newbie I can easily relate to this as I know how much I’ve learnt about LGV’s, a long time before my training I was probably a bit naive to the dangers of trucks. Car drivers probably see a gap and go for it, not realising the dangers of cutting up 44tons at 30/40/50mph.

happysack:

Brucey106:
I spent most of my life wanting to do this job, and now I am doing it, I cant bring myself to go back to factory work. I love the drive, the different places I go, other drivers in the job can be a good crack. The challenges. The money!
Not liking the planning on the Friday or Saturday you supposed to finish. Like today I have no 10 drives left, only a short day. I am currently waiting to tip a full load of blues, I am out of time at 1730. I am 1h30m away from base!
Started all week at 3/4 am and nearly had to start at 8 this morning, but I moaned and things were changed thank god!

This could bring a tear to a glass een. Pass the tissues please.:frowning:

I won’t tell you what happened last night then my friend as it could lead you to depression!! It was not good.

Just for the record I don’t claim to Be the best driver, i mainly do 44 on A roads and 52 on dual/m’way as i am on fuel bonuses. I have made mistakes and might make them in future. And I understand Hgv drivers can be as bad, It’s mainly car/van drivers that are good for it.
I have time for new/female/old/foreign drivers. I expect them to make mistakes. But Middle Age men in Audi/BMW/insignias etc and vans have no excuses.