Idiots are amongst us

No words for this really :open_mouth:

Edit
I DIDN’T FILM THIS BTW, NOT EVERYTHING ON YOUTUBE IS FILMED BY THE POSTER

Jesus!
Worth noting the guy filming is also driving. Offences all round.
Scary ■■■■.

yes I agree , recording while driving and zooming in must of required no hands on the steering wheel . My guess is there was something before this happened that they dont want you to see as why would you illegally record a simple overtake

scottie0011:

https://youtu.be/wAS9AvIfAsw

Plenty of words actually, I’ll start with this•
You tried to block him in lane 1 and he done you get over it your as bad as he is

Beaten to it…

I was going to say both as bad as each other

well theres no excuse as i dont think its boat traffic,but arnt they on job and knock?
just a hooligan using his initiative…
its nice to see our european colleagues can act responsibly in similar circumstances.

youtube.com/watch?v=iX9Kfgl2C7c

obviously brain dead by the book plobbers may not think this is normal,but on the other hand,the drivers in this have a bit of craic about them :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t…

Have taken any effort or loss to drop the CC and let the guy out.

Wouldn’t have taken any effort or great loss to slow down and pull out behind.

Mr Hard Shoulder has at the very least got a tea 'n biccies meeting with his gaffer if not the tin tac.

Everyone/where has a camera these days.

No puppies were harmed and I if I know DPD drivers, the guy was probably fast asleep at 52 mph and never even saw it.

robthedog:

scottie0011:

You tried to block him in lane 1 and he done you get over it your as bad as he is

Er no, it wasn’t me driving, I found the clip on the t’internet.

According to latest news. He has already been sacked. No excuse for that type of behaviour. Thats just plain stupid. I also think that limiter was tempered with.

WheelsofCardiff:
According to latest news. He has already been sacked. No excuse for that type of behaviour. Thats just plain stupid. I also think that limiter was tempered with.

How did he make the limiter harder then ?

Have seen this before but with a car blue lights on the underside of car was done up lie a boy racer car

What’s the odds it was two from the same company?
Hey! Watch this!
I’ve got absolutely zero evidence, but might explain how one idiot is filming another one?

You shouldn’t have shown the reg, there’ll be a couple on here now rushing to phone the Old Bill. :laughing:

The ■■■■■■ with the camera is just as bad.There was sufficient reason there to use lane 3 let alone the silly tailgating move.
Looks like a cyclist with an HGV licence paid for by the Jobcentre.Stupid trouble maker with a camera too stupid to even be a bad car driver.

I see this sort of thing happen all the time.
I detest being undertaken, especially on roundabouts or the hard shoulder…

It doesn’t matter how bloody slow I’m going - if there’s that much of a speed differential, then how come the clearly much faster palletliner didn’t just fall in behind until they’d got past slowcoach DPD?

“Elephant Racing” - is a distinct possibility here. The view panning about gives it away as as “illegal filming” , as does the view of the steering wheel - showing (surprise surprise) “no hands”… :unamused: :unamused:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s also smoking, and has left orange peel in the door pockets, neither… :neutral_face:

Winseer:
I see this sort of thing happen all the time.
I detest being undertaken, especially on roundabouts or the hard shoulder…

It doesn’t matter how bloody slow I’m going - if there’s that much of a speed differential, then how come the clearly much faster palletliner didn’t just fall in behind until they’d got past slowcoach DPD?

“Elephant Racing” - is a distinct possibility here. The view panning about gives it away as as “illegal filming” , as does the view of the steering wheel - showing (surprise surprise) “no hands”… :unamused: :unamused:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s also smoking, and has left orange peel in the door pockets, neither… :neutral_face:

No hands or not he made the lane change back in at suicidal distance.
There’s enough there to convict em both.
My guess is the POS will take it down.

scottie0011:

robthedog:

scottie0011:

just coincidence the user name on youtube is Scott?

Darkside:

scottie0011:

robthedog:

scottie0011:

just coincidence the user name on youtube is Scott?

Scot isn’t free, nor is able to deliver “more thrust”.

It might be “Scott of the Artic” though.

Not Scott of the Antarctic, however…

Always treat “Scot” and “Scott” like “They’re” and “Their”. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

DPD must’ve been agency. Tossing the overtime off at 50mph.

Mr Scott, you too are just as bad as the Palletard driver and I’d love to know what happened before to kick all this off. No way was you recording this on the off chance.

Amazing how many people reply to a thread without reading it.
The OP was not the driver filming.