Iceland Swindon

Got a drop there Monday morning, I know I wont be on time due to the other drops I have to do first :frowning:

Any one know what the crack is there? can you sit in your cab or are you made to wait in the cupboard whilst they tip it?

It will be ambient not frozen if that makes a difference

never use to be a problem sitting in your cab, but the last time I went there was over 2 years ago :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I only ever do chill but yes you can sit in your cab and they also have a nice cheap canteen too, but they have a tendency to make you wait before tipping you.

Ambient is round the back, you can sit in cab or waiting room. Long walk to smoke hut if you want it though!

If your late they may hold you up a bit longer!

Went with my dad the other week and they made us sit in the waiting room, wasnt too bad, few vending machines and a table with some newspapers on, cant fairly say how good or bad it was because thats the only time we’ve had to go in a waiting room, tipped us in about half and hour after a 10 minute wait for a bay.

You wont be late. You have other drops to do so its your transport manager at fault booking you in too early. Good excuse to sit it out for a few hours to teach him a lesson.

What a sh*t hole, made to wait in a room with more drivers than chairs available for over an hour to be allocated a bay, then waited 2 hours for them to check the 3 identical pallets, same product, same number on each. If I have to go again I am going to make a point of taking one of those folding camping chairs with me :slight_smile:

Did it regular on nights all last year.
They can come across as abit ■■■■■■ from the off; but play the game and they are sound as a pound in my experience.
Sometimes I was early, and sometimes late, but always got tipped ok.
I used to hand keys in, but could sit in truck whilst they tipped.