Iceland swindon early tip?

have a 11pm sunday tip at iceland swindon. thinking of coming in earlier - what are the chances they tip me before the booking time?

Past experience there tells me to have a lie in instead! In other words not a cat in hells chance.

How early? Hour before is acceptable, then there’s still the 3 hour to get tipped.

Ive been turned away before for being 2 hours early so be wary on going too early.
Take a cushion to sit on because they chairs in the hovel of a waiting room aren’t the best once you’ve sat there for 3-4 hours. Your erse will he numb.

the maoster:
Past experience there tells me to have a lie in instead! In other words not a cat in hells chance.

This

Priest:
have a 11pm sunday tip at iceland swindon. thinking of coming in earlier - what are the chances they tip me before the booking time?

I was chatting to this driver earlier. Looked like he had been there a while.

Iceland Swindon.jpg

Not related to Iceland Swindon as such but more the whole RDC thingy…

Is it any wonder there’s a productivity crisis when places like his and many many others just leave people sitting for endless hours.

But what can you do? Yeah sure stick it to them and tell them you’re going etc but the reality is for 90% of us that not our call.

I always shudder if I see an RDC type place on my manifest.

At times we go to wolseley rdc in lemington spa. Booked in at security drove round went to goods in desk woman behind desk said your late. I looked said no.paperwork says booked in 7 30 her response was it’s 7 32 now you late and once tipped she wrote all.over paper work driver arrived late.

Think was at b m speke. Once got there booked in for 10 arrived nice early. Was on a bay waited to 11 nothing happening went office was told booking in times mean nothing are just a guide .

cheers fellas, will head there in for 10pm and see what happens

eagerbeaver:

Priest:

I was chatting to this driver earlier. Looked like he had been there a while.

is he still watching his scotchguard vhs tape that never fades away re record not fade away re record not fade away

edd1974:
is he still watching his scotchguard vhs tape that never fades away re record not fade away re record not fade away

Scotchgard is a fabric treatment for sofas, carpets etc
Scotch was the videotape brand :wink:

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

edd1974:

Scotchgard is a fabric treatment for sofas, carpets etc
Scotch was the videotape brand :wink:

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I knew that . Just seeing how long before somone spotted the deliberate mistake.
Well done you was the 1st

Priest:

Youve probablyygot more chance of getting ■■■■ from a rocking horse. Its bad enough when you turn up on time. Then theyll send you back to your truck to 4aise it up as high as possible, as their warehouse floors are so high :grimacing:

edd1974:
Think was at b m speke. Once got there booked in for 10 arrived nice early. Was on a bay waited to 11 nothing happening went office was told booking in times mean nothing are just a guide .

Haha, i’ll try reminding them the booking times are “only a guide” the next time I get turned away for being 31 minutes late and told to rebook!

Priest:

How did you get on?

Good old Iceland in Swindon.

You’re early…You wait.
You’re on time…You wait.
You’re late…You wait forever…

I turned up there Tuesday afternoon pulling one of their trailers, reported to goods in and the ginger result of ■■■■■■ says “you’re late” " it’s ten to three and my manifest says 1500 delivery " says I. “According to my paperwork you should have been here at 6am so you’ll have to wait” he says. “Take a look out of your window” I said as I proceeded to drop THEIR trailer in the middle of the yard and sod off back to Lincolnshire bob tail. More than one way to skin a cat!