Ibstock bricks Leicester

Picking up here tomorrow and collection note states must have orange hi vis and trousers, no rigger boots and safety helmet with strap.
I only have yellow hi vis and trousers, strapless helmet and chelsea boots.
Are they keen on these rules??

Ring 'em up and…

Find out.

Then find a builders merchants where you can buy all the kit if they’re really hot on the rules.

If it’s a quarry they will refuse you without the right ppe .
Even if your going the brick yard collecting pallets of bricks .it’s long sleeved hiv viz coat no hi Vizl tabbard over a coat/top has be long sleeved hiviz
hi viz pants. Boots helmet. Or there refuse you.
Not sure about colour. I only have yellow never had an issue at the few quariies I’ve been to .
Not sure if this helps going to ibstock but just saying

Haven’t been for a while, but it used to be Wincanton and there was no deviation from site rules. Hard hat without chin strap was ok if it was one you could tighten with the control at the back.

Just picking up bricks. Purchased what is required, on companies account, although it doesn’t mention long sleeved hi vis, so we’ll see what they say.
The latest review on google maps is from a driver who was turned away for having no laces in boots ffs.
Glad i don’t have to deal with these ■■■■ companies day in day out

Just looked…

At Screwfix’ website, they have orange trousers and the other bits. There’s more than likely one near you and you’ll possibly be able to park in their delivery entrance. There’s one at Shepshed. Keep the reciept and the gaffer pays.

Orange trousers, so fashionable. :smiley: