I would like some adventure please

Reef:

Why reg:
one day I will do a split break between dropping and hitching, just not ready for that yet :laughing:

Dont do it mate i heard that Gardun tried it once he had to take a week off locked in a sensory depravation tank to recover from the over excitement. But personally i dont think he’s ever been right since…:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What’s hitching/unhitching?? Do you mean the trailer can come off■■?
Well I never … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Im not going to dampen your enthusiasm but if you are fed up on night trunk after only driving an artic for 8 months.

I think you will soon get fed up doing 2000 miles overland to Greece or Turkey. Even the lads who do Spain or Italy every week get to know every pothole and marker post after a couple of months.

I’ve been driving for 11 years and do Italy most weeks now and I never get bored, its fantastic, Have been over the alps hundreds of times but It still makes me smile. Its great!

bakerchris:
ok firstly i know from other peoples posts that i am lucky to have a job at all right now but… night trunking is so boring. i m doing the same 4 hour run every night, occasionally an extra drop, and after 5 months im going nuts, this isnt really what i had in mind when i decieded to get my hgv license. mgiht as well be on production line

looking through the pictures of the old school trips to the middle east makes me jealous, i know those days are long gone, what work around now gives you a bit of adventure, seeing some of the world. i am thinking of the music tours or something like that

and again apologies to anyone who would just like a job. i am sticking with this one until economy recovers, bordom beats poverty any day. but you have to dream of better times, man cannot live on bread alone. indeed

Try applying to Wincanton for a job on the Woolworths contract, that’ll have you on the edge of your seat .