I will paint them both one day

here is the lateist add on 2nd pic, i will paint them both someday soon?? just need a damm good painter, have been told a chap called roy dennis does a cracking job down nr tamworth have spoke to him all ready and hopefully xmas time they may go in for the treatment :confused: ,sorry about the quality of the pics it was raining buckets and the quality is some what â– â– â– .

not bad , what are you thinking of
doing to the vehicles then , just new
paint or murals all over?

narr pete just paint buddy trucks to old for all that mumbo jumbo and not into murals that much now, less is more :wink:

roy dennis painted this globby

and this

he,s done all of taylors trucks as far back as this

he,s at appleby magna near twycross just off of j11 a42/m42

did the red one come from john roberts(ffestiniog)ltd

Good luck globby, will be waiting to see the finished results. Those tag axle V8’s are beasts to drive!!

thanks carl,i was told he painted the T cab of A S TAYLORS, looked well last time i saw it aswell, and looks like roy does a cracking job so its a def that both will go to him, will book em in next week and thats a job sorted,

yes yella, it came from john direct. it had a brand new factory engine fitted 12mths to the date i bought her, it orig belong"d to L,E,JONES, needed testing when i bought her and apart from a windscreen i had fitted it sailed thro the test so top marks to john roberts on that for keeping the truck in tip top condition before i got her

hey up kindle how ya going buddy aint seen ya for a while on that old M180 :wink: , fancy a spot of wheel polishing yet, yer the tags are a little fun at times arnt they lol, daz

ive seen the silver scanny parked on wood lane a few times …

yer prob jd, lad lives on the estate :wink: