I will not reverse

Think he got sacked because of his attitude & behaviour more than blocking the road.

Casper68:
First Bus driver says he has been sacked over anti-ginger rant at Bath motorist | Daily Mail Online

Apparently now sacked.

Whoever is in the right or wrong here (Papers are showing the routes taken and the car driver had the right of way) the thing in my view which has been over looked here is the attitudes. The car driver is just a pleb but the Bus driver lets himself down massively when he retaliates with his verbal threats. All credibility he had goes out of the window at that point.

I’d checked the place against google maps which seems to be identifiable from the house frontages.The road has a layout of alternating islands and priorities.Which at that point seem to be against the bus driver.In which case he was stupid to get aggressive,when he needed to be apologetic and to ask his guvnors for instructions assuming the car driver wouldn’t/couldn’t reverse.

In this case it seems like 50/50 between a zb road layout,which can put someone in a situation of crossing a clear give way sign,into a situation that later gets obstructed by un seen approaching traffic with priority. :unamused: Combined with a suicidal attitude to his employment prospects.On that note I wouldn’t want to need to claim for unemployment benefit in his position.Having said that bus drivers too often seem to think that the rule of giving way to them leaving bus stops applies to all types of give way situations.