I was talking to the

I was in t’tunnel with my tanker at time, carrying fifteen undred thousand litres of petrol,I thought I was a gonner, it was touch an go I can tell yer…

I heard about the bay thing and was told it was tesco and they coned off 4 bays either side

oh and by the way I caught one bigger than this once

THIS DID happen at B&Q Worksop I know for a fact it did as I was shunting a guiy came in with a container and ran out of hours he kept telling them he was running out and eventuaslly he did so he phoned the Police.

They didnt cordon it off though he dropped the trailer and parked his unit on the other end of the yard and went to sleep as instructed by the Police.

I tipped his trailer and put it near his unit for the morning.

Of course no driver would ever say that he was running out of hours to try and jump a queue.

Would he?

heard the same sort of story but it was morrisons bellshill. all these RDC’S are a joke anyway 26plts - 3 different product lines to check and this takes 5 hours - dont know how they get away with it.

Santa:

its actually illegal to disturb a driver on his daily rest period. I once had a cable tv salesman arrested for knocking on my door after tea time

More ■■■■■■■■:
So you dialed 999 and plod actually came round to sort this out?

I can tell you don’t believe me?

Santa:
What was the charge?
What happened after?

Telewest £14.99 a month for the whole package including phone. Installed the next week :smiley:

merc0447:
heard the same sort of story but it was morrisons bellshill. all these RDC’S are a joke anyway 26plts - 3 different product lines to check and this takes 5 hours - dont know how they get away with it.

It wasn’t Morrisons, Bellshill. It was Safeways.

Ben9:
How long before more or less every driver in the UK should have been on Eurotunnel when it caught fire, but having got delayed at Dartford missed it by minutes■■?

That was me!

Umm…

No… wait… we use ferries… Hold on a while, one of them may roll over, then I can claim to have only just missed my booking in time because of traffic on the Antwerp ring!

Doh! :laughing: :unamused:

lol i was the same allikat even though my company doesnt go to the continent anymore lol

I have been told about one of our guys running out of hours on a bay in Wellham green tesco, they called the police to move him and the police just coned off the the bays either side, and when Litchfield first opened we had 6 drivers all run out of hours and have to spend the night on a bay