I’ve found us the idea job Carryfast!

discoman:
For carry fast, rated at 130 tonne…

As you can see a Super B , and a Double B is bigger and better than a Double A.

However nsw, are doing double A / B now and

And also super doubles …
Which run on PBS … same for pans , as trailers over here are 20ft, 40, 45, 52, and now 58ft are getting pbs approved too.

The image to show that trucks pull at full weight… so yeah, them two 40ft fully loaded to

All those twist locks! Would that break Carryfast’s back, or would he claim it to not be a driver’s role? :laughing:

Star down under.:

discoman:

And also super doubles …
Which run on PBS … same for pans , as trailers over here are 20ft, 40, 45, 52, and now 58ft are getting pbs approved too.

The image to show that trucks pull at full weight… so yeah, them two 40ft fully loaded to

All those twist locks! Would that break Carryfast’s back, or would he claim it to not be a driver’s role? :laughing:

Well, I would believe it is unionism… I don’t think drivers are permitted lol …
In reality , a driver would get abuse … I mean how hard is it to do a twist lock.

discoman:

And also super doubles …

It’s clear that 130t operation requires a quad A and B combination.
An A double and A triple clearly beats a B double and B triple respectively according to the diagram as would be expected GTW v GCW.
Although it all seems a lot of aggro when an 8 wheeler rigid pulling a 5 axle trailer can probably shift more payload for the level of investment in kit and better agility as most NZ operators seem to realize.

whisperingsmith:
Could the Mods keep CF off of any thread related to technical and operating issues?

It makes learning about new & different systems really difficult when that Igrt 4king C**t CF continuously spoils a thread with word diarrhea.

Good luck with crying foul to the mods just for suggesting that an outfit based on gross train weights beats one based on gross combination weights.
Or for that matter the fact that two drive axles means less axle weight imposed on the road and more traction and less stress on driveline components.

Carryfast:

whisperingsmith:
Could the Mods keep CF off of any thread related to technical and operating issues?

It makes learning about new & different systems really difficult when that Igrt 4king C**t CF continuously spoils a thread with word diarrhea.

Good luck with crying foul to the mods just for suggesting that an outfit based on gross train weights beats one based on gross combination weights.
Or for that matter the fact that two drive axles means less axle weight imposed on the road and more traction and less stress on driveline components.

Written proof that you have no idea what you are talking about, Carryfast. Can you tell us the definitions of GCM and GTW?

Carryfast:

discoman:

And also super doubles …

An A double and A triple clearly beats a B double and B triple respectively according to the diagram as would be expected GTW v GCW.
Although it all seems a lot of aggro when an 8 wheeler rigid pulling a 5 axle trailer can probably shift more payload for the level of investment in kit and better agility as most NZ operators seem to realize.

Do u know what an A trailer is. It’s. 20 foot trailer , why do you think you know every thing? Them pics are 2 b trailers which = 4 A trailers…

Carryfast:

discoman:

And also super doubles …

The pictures shown is 2 B trailers, not A/B … B/B is more than A/B …
A/B is smaller and Carries less than a super B … road trains are a different kettle of fish and they are generally quad B trailers …. The above example, is a unit, with twin drive axle …. First trailer 4 axles and second 3 axles….

Please, you need to do some research

I reckon that the only C & D job CF had was up to Two Gates on the A 5 to collect Robin Reliants in the day ! :blush: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

discoman:

Carryfast:

discoman:

And also super doubles …

The pictures shown is 2 B trailers, not A/B … B/B is more than A/B …
A/B is smaller and Carries less than a super B … road trains are a different kettle of fish and they are generally quad B trailers …. The above example, is a unit, with twin drive axle …. First trailer 4 axles and second 3 axles….

Please, you need to do some research

Remind me again what it is that’s shown on that diagram as being authorised for 130t gross.
Then the gross weights shown for A v B doubles and triples.
Or have I missed something.

discoman:
Do u know what an A trailer is. It’s. 20 foot trailer , why do you think you know every thing? Them pics are 2 b trailers which = 4 A trailers…

You obviously haven’t got a clue about the difference between an A train v a B train.
An A train means two or more full sized semi trailers linked by dollies.Thereby each imposes no load on the lead trailer.Unlike a B.

Bewick:
I reckon that the only C & D job CF had was up to Two Gates on the A 5 to collect Robin Reliants in the day ! :blush: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually was an agency job described as a trunk run.I did around 8 drops in London brought the rest back and had also left a load on the dock when I left that I didn’t even know about.
And the guvnor apologised to me about the job.

Carryfast:

Bewick:

Actually was an agency job described as a trunk run.I did around 8 drops in London brought the rest back and had also left a load on the dock when I left that I didn’t even know about.

He was saying how sorry he was about meeting you.
We’re still waiting for your interpretation of GTW and GCM, or can’t you find it on Google?

Star down under.:
We’re still waiting for your interpretation of GTW and GCM, or can’t you find it on Google?

Let’s get this right I’ve said that an A train or an A frame drawbar outfit works on the principle of train weight.Because no weight is transferred between the trailers or the trailer and prime mover respectively.You know just like all the different wagons that make up a train.
As opposed to a B train or a close coupled trailer which it is.

Carryfast:

discoman:

You obviously haven’t got a clue about the difference between an A train v a B train.
An A train means two or more full sized semi trailers linked by dollies.Thereby each imposes no load on the lead trailer.Unlike a B.

Ok, so under PBS, A trains are not permitted in nsw… they run on outback I assure you a quad B is more then 130t … biggest allowed in NSW … is super B … at max weight … you need to grasp, the different legislative powers in each territories and states here in Australia …

As for not having a clue, that picture I showed you was two B trailers on a quad trailer …
Where as and A/B would of been a 20ft and a 40 ft…

Really shows you are clueless , when you confuse a road train with a B double trailers which as you can see, has 4 axles and a 5th wheel …

Must so frustrating, thinking you know it all when, in reality you are confusing A trains with normal road use trucks… road trains are not allowed on Sydney roads!!!

Carryfast:

discoman:

Ok, let me try to explain like you are 4…

A/Bconsist of an A trailer 20ft and a B trailer 40ft

B double consist of 2 trailers 40ft on a dolly

Super B double is 2 40ft trailer on a quad axle with a 5th wheel same as the A trailer …

Super B can carry more than. B double or A/B combination

All the above have nothing to do with a road train … a

Carryfast:

Yeah of course he did. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Carryfast:

Ha ha ha oh the irony of Carryfast telling numerous different people on here who live and work in Australia they haven’t got a clue - they do the job day in and day out where as you have ZERO experience of driving there. Just like you have ZERO experience of driving a lorry round Europe.

It’s not hard to see how you failed in your Euro quest. You evidently walked in there and told them they were doing the job wrong and how it should be done, just so you can live out your fantasy of driving a lorry round the continent.

Carryfast:

discoman:

My god! Are you for real? Are you allowed out in public?
You’re the greatest failure this industry has ever spawned, you haven’t managed to get a proper job this century, you’ve never seen a road train or B double, yet you try to tell blokes who work with these trucks, as a matter of course, that you’re the expert and they know nothing.
You definitely live in an alternate universe.

Star down under.:

Carryfast:

whisperingsmith:

Written proof that you have no idea what you are talking about, Carryfast. Can you tell us the definitions of GCM and GTW?

The silence is deafening.

Carryfast:
Or have I missed something.

Yeah, a big heap of intelligence.
When the good Lord was handing out brains, you thought he said pains, and asked for the minimum.