I thought I'd heard it all

Finally finds this yard, so security bloke wanders up
Is this ------ ------
Yes mate
Ok , been told to drop this load here
Can’t mate
Why
Can’t risk opening the gates with this strong wind, they might fly open and hurt me
FFs, I’ll open them
No sorry it’s not safe to, park over there or on estate and come back at 6 am
■■■■■■■ hell I need to get on ,
Come back at 6
So I can come in then
Depends on wind
The idle ■■■■ just can’t be arsed to open the Zb gate , zb joke :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

So if it’s windy tomorrow they are shutting up shop?

Never heard so much crap at all.Should send him to work on the A9 in the high winds see if he can work then .

“sound mate, sign here you’ve refused”
Turn the wagon round let the office know and let them deal with it :slight_smile:

Park across the gate. If it’s to be closed all night - there can’t be any complaint. Right? :grimacing: :sunglasses:

rob22888:
So if it’s windy tomorrow they are shutting up shop?

My guess is he goes hme at 6 , day shift arrive and open it

Colin_scottish:
Never heard so much crap at all.Should send him to work on the A9 in the high winds see if he can work then .

I’m at Bawtry ,it’s hardly blowing, it’s just a joke, I even offered to do it for him

sinclair89:
Turn the wagon round let the office know and let them deal with it :slight_smile:

Planner finishes 7 pm, so when he commes in his lorry won’t b where it should be, so he’ll have to change jobs or they’ll b late, maybe might also ring up and ask why truck was refused entry

Winseer:
Park across the gate. If it’s to be closed all night - there can’t be any complaint. Right? :grimacing: :sunglasses:

I must admit I didn’t think of that, but as you say he wouldn’t open it so why not , I bet it’s open though when he goes hme, if he’d of said were shut, your to late etc, fair enough, but I can’t open gate as it’s windy it might injure me , God help us

If the gates open inwards, tie a rope to them and to the truck, edge the truck forward with the the gate, so if the wind catches them, they don’t fling open… Job done.

When it comes to leave, floor it and let the bugger deal with them on his own.

dozy:

sinclair89:

Planner finishes 7 pm, so when he commes in his lorry won’t b where it should be, so he’ll have to change jobs or they’ll b late, maybe might also ring up and ask why truck was refused entry

Will this be featured on tv?

" Disaster has struck. The typhoon Abigail caused dozy’s load to be delayed, and niw he can’t make his collection… Can the planner organise a last minute replacement, or will the world stop spinning…■■? "

the nodding donkey:

dozy:

sinclair89:

Will this be featured on tv?

" Disaster has struck. The typhoon Abigail caused dozy’s load to be delayed, and niw he can’t make his collection… Can the planner organise a last minute replacement, or will the world stop spinning…■■? "

Wow, do you write scripts for Stobbys.tv?

When I get an obstinate wally at a gatehouse etc, and diplomacy fails, I ask for their name and get the office to ring up their manager. I recently went solo to a large internet distributor to collect an empty trailer. Upon arrival I was at the back of a massive queue. So walks to the gatehouse and explains I’m solo and request they let me in through the exit so I could be in and out and not affect anyone queuing. Was told no because it’s against the rules. Gets the security robots name, rings my boss who then rings his manager. In the meantime the whole road leading to the rdc is now blocked affecting other businesses and road users so goes back to the gatehouse and tips them off that another businesses safety manager has been out taking photos and has called the police. Within 5 minutes all the managers are outside in their immaculate hi vizs and I’m waved in through the exit. Sorted.

Tris:
When I get an obstinate wally at a gatehouse etc, and diplomacy fails, I ask for their name and get the office to ring up their manager. I recently went solo to a large internet distributor to collect an empty trailer. Upon arrival I was at the back of a massive queue. So walks to the gatehouse and explains I’m solo and request they let me in through the exit so I could be in and out and not affect anyone queuing. Was told no because it’s against the rules. Gets the security robots name, rings my boss who then rings his manager. In the meantime the whole road leading to the rdc is now blocked affecting other businesses and road users so goes back to the gatehouse and tips them off that another businesses safety manager has been out taking photos and has called the police. Within 5 minutes all the managers are outside in their immaculate hi vizs and I’m waved in through the exit. Sorted.

security asked me for I D at the gatehouse of exel logistics heathrow [no longer there]even though I had been at this depot for 10 months and the wagon had exel all over it and was based there,i said are you extracting the urine,he replied no,i then told him he was a fxxxxxg idiot and basically we were literally inches from each others face,supervisors came out and defused the situation because I said I am not moving and if he does not want a gate blocked up then he needs to open it and let me in so I could unload and go home,what a muppet

truckman020:

Tris:

security asked me for I D at the gatehouse of exel logistics heathrow [no longer there]even though I had been at this depot for 10 months and the wagon had exel all over it and was based there,i said are you extracting the urine,he replied no,i then told him he was a fxxxxxg idiot and basically we were literally inches from each others face,supervisors came out and defused the situation because I said I am not moving and if he does not want a gate blocked up then he needs to open it and let me in so I could unload and go home,what a muppet

Quick flash of your ID and its done with? I have to show my ID every Monday morning when I go into our place :confused:

truckman020:

Tris:

Oh what a [ZB] hero you are.

Flash your ID, you get through. Everyone is safe cos the bod on the gate is doing his job correctly.

Let’s assume that he waved through a few people who he thought he recognised, one happened to have an explosive device in a bag which he deposited before leaving.

Who would have been in the cack then?