I think Convoy will like this!

She looks great!!!

Imagine seeing this coming up behind you? LOL “The Renault”

Good pics ROGUE :smiley: where was the pics taken :question:

Both were taken at unvielings by the companies mentioned Scania’s truck show in europe and Renaults truck show also in europe so i am told, dont have any more info yet sorry, but the scania in for 2006-2007 so ive been told, i dont know if its going to be earlier yet, hope so…Scania looks incredible, i cant see many people wanting to pull trailers with the Renault,lol

ROGUE:
i cant see many people wanting
to pull trailers with the Renault,lol

I would give it a whirl if I had class 1 :smiley: Also how did
the interview go with 3663 :question: I like your sig pic
rogue logistics europe :smiley:

That model Scania has been on our roads for the past year now :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .

Do you go about with your eyes closed ?

I think that the Renault could very well be the new Premium. It has that look about it. :open_mouth:

i drive around with my eyes open, its the reversing i close my eyes in case i hit something :laughing:

anyways i dont know when they show was, i dont go around looking to see what truck have been released, id rather keep my eyes on the road :laughing: i just got told by the guy it was for 2006, maybe it was 2004/2005, but i aint seen one yet, and im permently up and down the motorways :laughing:

yeah convoy, gotta go back on tuesday for interview, guy wasnt in, he was on road at last minute, so fingers crossed,lol

anyone know if they do nights there?, mate said they do scotland run but its got 5 drops? i thought the sct run would be one drop/one pick-up

who knows,lol

Good luck with the interview ROGUE :smiley:

thanks m8y, fingers crossed and all that,lol, i’ll let ya know

Good luck Rogue, hope it works out for you.