I think company is in the zb

well over the last couple of weeks have been given a few letters about what is not going wright etc etc with the company,u know all the usual stuff the amount they spend on diesil or the state of the trailers and how much they spend on repairing them :unamused: and how the profit margins are only 2%.

well do u guys and galls get the same crap off ure employers
i mean my company are crap (like alot of others)but i could not give a monkeys
about the company as long as my moneys in the bank on a friday
ive worked for good mobs and would go out of my way to help them but not this one and have told the manager to his face(he then send me on an adr course test on wed 4/1)
they are doing alot of crap work some of the work they do woz taken over by a company that went to the wall coz they could not make it pay and we just lost a contract that hardly made any money and the new tender woz 15% lower than ours no wonder companys are not making money and if they dont make money then the driver is paid crap and normaly treated like crap(if u let them)

well thats me had my moan but it will be exactly the same next year
i need to get out of this well ill see

all the best and have a great new year to everyone :slight_smile:

Very unusual that you should get letters mentioning the profit margin of your company.
However letters send out to drivers to inform about things that the company would like to improve/develop through driver knowledge is, I think, a good idea. It shows that the company are at least engaged in some sort of communication with their drivers. I would certainly not call it crap !
Also, I regret to see that you don’t like the company you’re working for and don’t care about them. It makes me wonder why you’re there. Surely it can not be very comfortable for you to feel like that when after all, you’re spending most of your time there. Yes, you’re working for money. And yes, they employ you because you earn them money. But nevertheless whether you’re an employer or an employee there has got to be some sort of team work. If nothing else, it can only be in your interest to see your company do well, as then you know you’ve got a job tomorrow, and by that, money coming in. You might not care, but when you company do well, your work mates will have a job, there might be money for better vehichles and better driver fascilities. Meaning your life will become a little easier. It should be in everyones interest to see the company do well. Don’t think him and me, think us !

â– â– 
Jo

Well said Jo :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep over the years i’ve worked with a few people who did nothing but complain about how crap the job was and how crap the firm was, my opinion is always if you hate it so much, leave! Plenty of better jobs out there. :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:
Well said Jo :stuck_out_tongue:

Here here!

well there is a differance between good blue chip companys and run of the mill companys also how u look at things, as employers look at it one way and employees look at it the other have worked for very good companys and would be welcomed back no problem but circunstances change as in my case but maybe what i was trying to say was i have alot of experiance within the haulage company and this is the worst company i have worked for
its not the work that is bad but management(where have u heard that before)
so they are crap in my opinion.the job suits me just now but the feet will be walking come june ,but the letters i was on about are total mince becouse if u keep banging ure head against a brick wall do u keep doing it when it gets sore the same as when u report faults daily and for weeks on end and then
it cost s a bomb to put wright u know repair the small stuff and the equipment looks and operates well and if u leave it it eventually looks like zb
well when management complain to u it sticks in the throat becouse all the drivers report stuff but is the company wont fix it anyway lots of haulage companys out there some great some bad some crap owe and out of total day shift at present 21 employes (i do knighs just now)5 have been there over a year the others have joined since november what does that say to u !