I still don't get it?

This mornington Cresent thing.

As far as I can work out you name a street within the A-Z of London that is far enough away from Mornington Cresent so that the next player cannot link to a page on which it appears.

Fine…but what are the rules and what is the thing that links the pages together or what is to stop me just naming a street in the totally opposite direction the other side of the city■■?

I’ve read the link but that’s as clear as mud, will someone put in layman’s terms for us idiots…please■■?

I thought it was something to do with the underground :question: :confused:

Read this mornington-crescent-rule.fsn … -rules.htm and be even more confused. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

jammymutt:
Read this mornington-crescent-rule.fsn … -rules.htm and be even more confused. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Rules are fine Jammymutt, thanks. What I really need is the user guide, its obviously an intelligence test and I’ve failed miserably :unamused: :wink:

CM:
What I really need is the user guide

I know exactly how you feel.

what I do is get a map of the underground and a pin…

I think you can guess what I do then :wink: :smiley:

I’m not 100% sure CM, but I don’t think there is a user guide.

Semtex has the right idea. A method :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: of picking an underground station randomly. Then add some suitable waffle, in a similar vein to what other people have been doing.
The whole point seems to be, to get people who drop in to go, "What on earth is this all about :question: :question: :question: "
Mind you, I could be wrong :open_mouth: , I have been before and more than likely will be again :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . Im glad its not just me then charles :laughing: (and hes an engineer!!) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

To be honest, if you get a hold of Stovold’s Rules For The Playing Of The Great Game Of Mornington Crescent., you will be able to get an idea of the game. One thing, make sure it’s the latest edition (edition 27a ver.31b 2005) or you will be eaten alive by the new rules and moves it contains. The Exaggerated Bronski Cross is a beauty!