I recieved a text today

it is scorching hot all over the UK, but it’s minus 12 in ■■■■■■■■

limeyphil:
it is scorching hot all over the UK, but it’s minus 12 in ■■■■■■■■

So very wrong but funny :smiley:

waits for ppl to go mad at the poster lol

You gotta feel sorry for the crossbow cannibal. A Ph.D. in mass killings, but only one week in the news and he’s out done by a ■■■■■■■ taxi driver. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you hit me at 40mph there’s around an 80% chance I’ll die. Hit me at 30mph and there’s around an 80% chance I’ll live.
But if you fire your shotgun at me from your taxi I’m completely ■■■■■■.

12 dead 25 injured. This is what happens when you let a bird get behind the wheel.

After a night on the ■■■■ in Whitehaven I threw up in a taxi this morning.
I was worried about the cost of valeting the car but the driver generously said “somebody is going to pay for this” before speeding off.
What a nice guy.

What’s the fastest way to get to Scotland?
Straight up the M6, then shoot through ■■■■■■■■

Half of me is doing this at these quips …

but the other half is doing this…

This thread is just not funny!

These people are somebodys mum, dad, son, daughter, brother, sister etc.

If it was your relatives or friends would you be laughing then??

Martin:
This thread is just not funny!

I wouldnt be laughing nope …i would still know that everybody within a working enviroment would be exchanging texts about the incident…tis human nature

I hear that Fabio Capello is replacing Emile Heskey with Derrick Bird, after all, he got more shots on target!

Bloody Tories,they said people wouldn’t lose there jobs and now look what’s happened…3 hookers got the axe last week in Bradford and now 12 people get the bullet in ■■■■■■■ ! :laughing:

Martin:

No I wouldn’t, but that’s not the point, this is called “black humour” or “gallows humour” and it has been a part of the human condition forever.

But of course, you won’t be reading this because now you have discovered how distasteful this thread is, I’m sure you wouldn’t dream of re-visiting it :wink:

I wondered what the families and friends of any of those poor, innocent victims of the ■■■■■■■■ massacre would think if they accidentally stumbled upon this website and saw all the cruel, offensive jibes.

Then I remembered that it’s fine. The internet is still a good few years away in ■■■■■■■■

I crawled home from the pub last night, flicked ITV on and started watching that classic 1976 film starring Robert De Niro, Taxi Driver, about a mentally unstable taxi driver who goes on a killing spree.

It must have been a remake though, I don’t remember Sian Lloyd reading the weather forecast in the original.

Helpful holiday advice from ■■■■■■■ tourist board- “For [zb] sake always remember to tip the taxi driver!”

I guess Sickipedia are having a busy day today :wink:

He was ■■■■■■ off cos all he got left in the will was 2 guns.

Applied for a Job Advert today,
they are looking for taxi drivers in ■■■■■■■ £10 per hour,
you get to shoot about the county.

Benjamin franklin must have been a bit of a philosopher, how else can you explain his comment. “the only things sure in life are death and taxis”.

grousebeater

I live about 15 miles from Dunblane and heard that story at the time of their tragedy.Its not original.

Very strange, i recieved grief for a comment i made about an incident that happened about ten years ago,but the terrible happenings in ■■■■■■■ and the humour on this thread ,has drawn very little comment,chris

Usain Bolt’s 100m world record was shattered last week by 3 blokes running down Whitehaven high street. Although there is some speculation that they may have started running before the gun went off.

1976 Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver- 3 Oscars and 2 Emmys.
2010 Derrick Bird- taxi driver 1 Oscar, 3 Tony’s 3 Emmys a Gary, a David, 2 Susan’s and a Mike