I Passed

Second attempt at C&E yesterday,

Thought i had a bit of a ropey drive to be honest as it had been 3 weeks since my last drive, but as the test went on i could see that nothing serious had been marked just kept it together and low and behold i have my licence, to say i am pleased is an understatement, i cant put in words how much this means to me.

Looking forward to a New year and a New career, thanks all who have offered advice and support over my 2 tests, i will continue to heed your advice now that the real driving starts.

Michael :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done :slight_smile:

Paul

Well done on the pass.

As you said, now the learning really starts. :smiley: Don’t be afraid to ask questions or for help, wherever you are. We are always happy to help on here, but the majority of drivers have no problem helping a newbie out on the spot.
We do expect you to be on the ball when we explaining something though. After all, we are generally an independant lot, who knuckle down and get on with the job, working our way through problems on our own. Thats where the experience starts to count :smiley: .

Well done, congrats!!

Congratulations Michael and
All the best for the future :slight_smile:

well done im doing my class 1 somtime early in the new year pennies providing

mikemay:
Second attempt at C&E yesterday,

Thought i had a bit of a ropey drive to be honest as it had been 3 weeks since my last drive, but as the test went on i could see that nothing serious had been marked just kept it together and low and behold i have my licence, to say i am pleased is an understatement, i cant put in words how much this means to me.

I bet your pleased, walking on air would be somthing like, I didn’t come down for about a fortnight. Congratulations on the bendy one :wink: .

Looking forward to a New year and a New career, thanks all who have offered advice and support over my 2 tests, i will continue to heed your advice now that the real driving starts.

Michael :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck with the new career. We’ll all be interested to hear how it goes :wink: .

well done m8,hope the new career goes as planned,any help required don’t be to scared to ask.even the silly ones might be the one that saves your ■■■ one day

Wel done Mike,It’s a brilliant feeling. It gets better when you it for a living, okay maybe not at first but each day you feel like you’ve achieved something or learnt something new. Good luck for the future.

Well done, good luck witht the new career
Gordy

Well done bud! A great way to start the new year good luck bud. :wink:

well done mate,just a word of warning,first couple of weeks in a fully loaded wagon take it very steady as you can get caught out as easy as anything if your a bit quick with abit of weight pushing you down the road.
all the best
paul