I passed

After a few days worrying and panicking, I had my final visit to the doctor today.

HGV Renewal, and having had several doubts about the result, I have been looking for something else to do without an HGV

Anyway, Height Weight and smoking and drinking habits covered, he said have you got a sample?

I said yes, I threw it in the hedge bottom outside your office :stuck_out_tongue:

That was ok and it came round to heart and lungs and other wobbly bits. then the eye test, now I always knew I had a weak eye, I just didnt realise how weak it was. I managed to scrape through I think although a visit to the optician is on the cards.

My dad used to wear a monocle, i might get myself one :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I have a job for another 5 years

well done malc :laughing: does that mean the plates on yer truck are going from french to dutch now then :wink: :laughing:

Carl:
well done malc :laughing: does that mean the plates on yer truck are going from french to dutch now then :wink: :laughing:

Very possible Carl, I spoke some throat curdling cloggie this morning to rearrange the interview. I might have to fly to Holland but they have said they will pay for that. The interviews are being held in the UK this week, but I am on Holiday next week.

Watch this space :stuck_out_tongue:

goodluck mate :laughing:

Nice one Malc, good luck! :laughing:

WELL done WheelNut aka Malc ,take care and enjoy your self for the next
1824days +/- before the next check up, ONE QUESTION

How long was the eye check up over here it takes up to TWO hours
and yes i had to go and get new glasses as well afterwards,

brit pete:
WELL done WheelNut aka Malc ,take care and enjoy your self for the next
1824days +/- before the next check up, ONE QUESTION

How long was the eye check up over here it takes up to TWO hours
and yes i had to go and get new glasses as well afterwards,

About 2 minutes here in France Pete :slight_smile: .
The doc said ‘you’re blind!’, ‘Haven’t you got any glasses?’
‘Got some reading glasses’ I said, so tried them and could just about see enough. So he signed me fit with proviso I wear glasses. So I do, sometimes :wink: .

Salut, David.

Nice 1 mate well done :smiley:

Nice one Malc :smiley: and welcome to
TruckNet UK SpeedyJG :smiley:

Nice 1 mate. keep the wheels turning. :smiley:

Good news Malc.

Well done Malc…i knew you could do it anyway…do i suspect your gonna look for new pastures…a dutch form…the trucks havnt got wings as part of their logo have they ■■..well good luck anyway…
regards
bob