I-pad apps

Ive just got an i-pad 4, now im not up wiv da kidz when it comes to things like this, ive read on various pages on here about some apps, now id like some more, and preferably free.
Lets see 'em please!

kindle530:
Ive just got an i-pad 4, now im not up wiv da kidz when it comes to things like this, ive read on various pages on here about some apps, now id like some more, and preferably free.
Lets see 'em please!

Just log into your apps page and write free apps in the search box , hundreds appear ?

RAC traffic
Moto deals for daily deals at the Moto MSA’s
BBC iPlayer
itv player
five on demand
4od
copilot truck - truck sat nav
domino’s - pizza ordering app
jamcam - traffic cameras
tapatalk - forum app to view TNUK
Twitter
Tvcatchup

Barwo.com for your films, stream them direct to your ipad
Iseri.es for tv programmes
BBC iplayer, ITV player, 4oD player, demand 5, sky go, youtube,
Stick sports games are good fun,
Also downloading a free downloader from the app store means you can download plenty of films or tv programmes from the likes of youtube, Barwo or iseries direct to the ipad that way they are stored on your ipad so you dont waste any internet data watching them live.

Roadpal is quite handy, got me out of bother a few times.

cheers fellas, i do a fair bit of sitting about in RDCs so telly programmes are a good idea, i dont get a lot of wifi when im about so downloads that i can store from home and watch out and about withot wifi are spot on.

SkyGo is great…if u have Sky at home or a friend that will ‘lend’ you their log-in details!

Here the same topic from the newbie section

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100756

Mway buddy, tells you where nearest truck stop is.

Air1 ad blue finder. Tells you where nearest ad blue pump is.

Google maps, brilliant!

Tapatalk for viewing this forum on the move.

Traffic master traffic viewer. simply shows jams on the roads, excellent.

AV player … can can drag and drop films of almost any format in any format into it ! Works a dream !

Silver_Surfer:
Mway buddy

Does Mway buddy cover Europe or just UK, also do you know if google maps has an offline version? I use online version, it’s top notch when you get the wrong address from the office, I just google the company name and maps does the rest.

Thanks in advance.

Truckertimer

Manages you weekly and forthrightly hours

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/trucker … 38334?mt=8

di you you specify the 3G version?if not none of these apps will work unless you have good wifi connection.