I need work can any one help

just upgraded to class 1, three months ago. done the cv thing to everyone in west lancs and Liverpool area, have i missed any one? also with 5 agencies and had nothing for 4 weeks. will have to sell car soon to make ends meet. then how do i get to jobs? things getting desperate now could do with the grand and a half i spent on upgrade. eviction notice received today.

like you said to me in another post,dont expect any sympathy on here!!

Go and work in a supermarket, regular hours, easy work, might be trying it myself shortly :smiley:

Tiger.

Fastrantiger:
Go and work in a supermarket, regular hours, easy work, might be trying it myself shortly :smiley:

Tiger.

The way firms are closing there doors, even finding a job in a supermarket will be hard soon, there will be to many going for one position.

potter he was not asking for sympathy .cannot understand why you cannot get work really all this hype about the credit crunch is media based . if you think of all the last recessions the building industry was that as always been the tell tale sign for the economists . at the end of the day we might not be on heinz beans anymore but we will be on the value beans . it will still need carrying . the firm i work are still busy on produce and it will get busier when the spud season starts.get on the phone and ring them becausethat can bring your name to the top of the pile . good luck

might seem like a daft question but have you registered with angencies?

if you have ring them everyday, and i mean everyday without fail, to see if there is any work.

how about volunteering for 7.5t work? i know the money isnt as good but its a foot in the door and at the end of the day it is money=roof over head=meal on table without rain in it!

good luck though mate

If i was in your position i would take anything going that is even remotely connected with transport…
eg…

Van… 7.5t…class 2…class 1…warehouse…fork lift (if you have cert)
its all experience in transport !!!

At very least you may get foot in door of company and at least some money coming in.

NEVER assume someone will come to you coz they wont…you’ve gotta get out their and wear out the shoe leather.

I know its easy to say this when ive got a job i like for a boss i get on with but i have been there and you just gotta keep knocking on the doors

Dont take no for an answer just go away and ring again in a couple of weeks
keep ringing and eventually they’ll get fed up with you calling and offer you a job

matt f:
potter he was not asking for sympathy .

He did mention an eviction notice though. You might be able to help him out there ? :wink:

sorry mike although certificated by the county court i dont deal with domestic evictions the county court do them . i deal with commercial evictions quite a bit and a lot of notice of forfeiture of leases but no domestic evictions . thinking about it if you need a bit of advice toffee pm me

Mike-C:

matt f:

He did mention an eviction notice though. You might be able to help him out there ? :wink:

memory like an elephant mr campbell

ellies dad:

Mike-C:

matt f:

memory like an elephant mr campbell

I’m a mind full of useless crap !!