I need to rant.......

Delivering around the North East area today to private homes ( heating systems ), now I might only be in a 7.5t Puddle Jumper but why do people look at me in disgust, tut, frown & everything else when i’m squeezing up narrow streets, parralell parking better than most drivers on these streets…these people buy the bloody things so how do they expect them to be delivered !!!..One instance today, trying to turn around in a cul de sac, cars parked at every angle known to man, on the road, on the pavement…but guess what…none on the bloody driveways…& people where stood watching me through the twitching net curtains…The Joys Of Delivering to privat homes :slight_smile:

We get agg about delivering to building sites, I could understand the people who have lived next to open ground for 20 odd year that then gets built on being upset but usually they are OK. The ones who create the most fuss are the ones who are living in the first phase of the development, they will park their cars awkwardly on purpose and rant and rave yet only a few months it was their house being built.

Brings back recollections of driving an articulated lorry down James Street, London. However as I progressed southward, so the Limos, Bentleys and Rolls Royces melted in a rush of uniformed people eager for their paintwork to stay in-tacked, no sooner had they spirited their masters vehicles out of my path, they went round the block and parked behind me. Probably not allowed to drive down there any more, but it was fun at the time :slight_smile:

I used to drive trombone trailers out of Fulham with 60 ft loads of train rail that was a good laugh, specially at roundabouts when cars thought to overtake and as you come round the gap closes and they either ended up on the roundabout or hit the brakes pretty ■■■■ quick depended if I had a self steer or fixed

am in need of a new central heating sysytem, your not anywere near liverpool this week are you :wink:

mate sounds like my job every day of the week !!! just smile and wave especially at curtain twitchers they dont know what to do with that and anyone moan at you best thing is to be really friendly they dont know how to react and it gives you a laugh too !!!