I Need New Agencies Please!

Thanks all. That’s loads to be getting on with. :smiley:

coreysboys:
Thanks all. That’s loads to be getting on with. :smiley:

Hats off to you my friend, hope you get something good very soon

Heck Transport Services

Job description

Weekend Hgv Driver

We still require 3 more candidates for this role. We are a recruitment company that wants to put drivers first, we believe in a fair days pay for a fair days work. We are currently recruiting for a Class One, C+E drivers to work with a busy haulage company on a self-employed basis, Successful applicants will be guaranteed a minimum of two shifts a week, with the option for additional hours when other drivers are on holiday. Work is on-going 12 months a year. Candidates must have a current C+E licence, digi card, no more than 6 points on your licence and have been driving commercially for the last twelve months. The position will involve some bulk tipping work as well as bulk powder tanker work experience is preferred but not essential as training can be given on the job. We have immediate starts available for the right candidates. Applicants should apply by going to our website ht.services@hotmail.co.uk

UK-Yorkshire-Goole

Salary

10.50 - 11.50 per hour
up to £10 bonus per week

Taskforce Driving in Hinckley - 01455 613879 highly recommend, team of 3 women who look after there lads.

Have no idea on the area but your best bet is speaking to the larger depots in the area, explaining your situation and asking which agencies supply in there.

Quite frequently, drivers are referred to me from some of my bigger clients. I have a fair few people come through my door saying “Such and such sent me here when I went to apply” and they’re now working there best part full time. Seems like a good method and the agency should certainly look after you - you’re doing all the work for them. Means when there is overtime available in the week and you express an interest, you’ll probably get an early look in.