I need job advice please

I am just in the middle of moving from yorkshire to the midlands. I need to find a class 2 job around Tamworth, Nuneaton, or Hinckley. I always believe that the best jobs going are them that come recommended by other drivers. So if anybody out there knows of any names and numbers that I could contact it would be great. I have tried the job centre website but I dont want to work for a fiver an hour and I need something more secure than an agency.

Cheers guys

Jase :sunglasses:

Well Jase, you are moving to the right part of the country to get a decent driving job but as that is not my neck of the woods I can’t help you. But I am sure that you will find something mate. :wink:

At Tamworth there is Safeways, TNT (at Kingbury,just down the road), At Atherstone there is TNT,Aldi and BHS. Nuneaton has Lynx,Dairy Crest,UPS,Christian Salveson. Hinckley has Tescos. They are the the big companies in the area, these are the ones that i know of but theres are plenty of small firms around. Magna Park at Lutterworth has alot of big national companies out of there, and at Crick there are also some big companies(tesco,Royal Mail).

The Royal Mail are looking for drivers in that area and you could not find an easier job anywhere.